🌻 | will you go out with me?

Ship | swap!Selever×fem!chill!Y/n
Theme | 🌻fluff

Keep in mind this is swap selever and swap rasazy, so they dont act the same-

Filler :,)

~

"I am freaking out, Ras, what if Y/N thinks im-.. Lame?" he asked, pacing around. "You're overthinking it, i'm sure they like you for you."

"But i'm a wimp! Im not cool, I cry because I can't see mom and dad, name one demon who's cried before at 17, I bet you!!" he told her.

"Hm. Touché. But Have you ever considered asking her out?" Rasazy turned the page on her book.

"What, are you insane?? I can't ask her out, im―"

"you're embarassed?" Rasazy asked. Selever exhaled. "..Yes i'm embarassed, what if she says no..?"

"Well ask her in her free time, that way theres nobody to be embarassed around.." she shrugged. "I just can't do it, Ras.."

She huffed and stood up.
"Well then I will. Cmon."

"Wait, what??! Ras, no! Don't!" Selever chased her. Rasazy knocked on your door.

You opened the door and Rasazy grabbed Selever by the hand. "Y/N, Selever wants to tell you something."

"I do? I'm not really sure if I do, i'm―"
"tell her, dammit!" Ras pushed him closer to you.

"Ras, I can't do this, I told you!" he whispered, a fearful look on his face.

"Tell her, or i'll tell her"
"Okayokay! Um- y/n?"

"Yes...?" you asked, kind of concerned at this point what Ras got him into this time. Was it a bet? Or something Selever promised to do and now doesn't have the guts to do it?

"Um- Will you...go out.. On a date.. With me?" he asked, quivering.

"Yeah, sure, sounds fun." you shrugged, a smile on your face.

"R-Really?- ahem- I mean, cool, does a movie sound okay, at like, 8 p.m?" he rubbed his arm, blushing.

"Of course, See you at 8 then, Sel!" y/n shut the door.

Selever sort of stood there.
Rasazy put her hands in her hoodie. "See, that wasn't so hard, i'm always right about stuff like thi―"

"RAS I'VE GOT A DATE WITH HER!!" Selever began flapping his hands and squealing.

~