🌻🌷 | "its not like its the plague.."

Ship | sick!Y/n × Selever
Theme | humor fluff

(sorry its short im still working, this was in the drafts so i finished it, and im working on requests!! Think of this as something to tie you over for a bit :3)
Forgot to spell check im busy tho😔

~

You sniffiled, laying in bed and grabbing another tissue. Suddenly, you felt a sharp prod in your side.

"Selever, don't" you commented, pushing the stick back.
"Oh you're alive,"
"and contagious, now shoo before you get the plague." you shut your eyes, trying not to cough up your lungs.

"Its just the flu, you're not gonna die, roachie." he rolled his eyes. You stood up. "im gonna cough on you."
"AH- No- im sorry im sorry, please just don't touch me-" he shut the door till only his eye was visible

"thought so." You smiled, sitting back down. "now what did you come in here for anyways?"

He opened the door and set down a bowl, pushing it to you with the stick.

"Soup?"
"It'll help, trust me, im a master chef."
You seemed skeptical, Selever would never do something like this.
"..are you trying to poison me?"
"what?? No, can't I just be nice for once?"
"You can but it seems weird." You picked up the soup. "well it'd sure suck if you were sick forever, no more fun dates. so, get better soon Roachie!!" he smirked before shutting the door.

You looked at the door and sipped the soup. Suprisingly, it was good. It didn't taste like poison.

maybe he genuinely was trying to be nice? You couldn't tell, he mostly played pranks for his own good, so it wouldnt suprise you.

Either way, this soup was tasty and, poison or not, at least you'd die eating something good.

~

You woke up the next morning and inhaled. Your sinuses were clear and you felt good given the past few days were filled of coughs, sniffles, medicine and naps.

Suddenly, your door opened, Selever stood there in a loose shirt and shorts before coughing two times. He looked like he just got out of bed. "Y/n, what the hell." he leered at you.

"..What?"
"YOU GOT ME SICK, THATS WHAT," Selever exclaimed, his once sharp, jagged wings basically drooping now from his weakness.

You got up from your bed and stretched before responding, "Ill make some soup, lay down before you collapse, okay?"

He coughed. "Fine." Selever glared, sitting in the bean bag at the corner of your room. "but make it quick before I die or something."

You chuckled and left the room.

~

Gragh i think i might do an arcade themed one cuz i like arcades-😱