🍂 | I LOVE YOU!

Ship - Y/N × Yandere!Selever
Theme - 🍂 | Goreshot

~

You confusedly looked at your phone, wondering why your best friend, Tabi, wasn't responding. Strangely, you wondered if all your friends were angry at you, because none of them were responding.

Suddenly Selever walked inside your room. He was your only friend that hadn't gone missing. “Oh, hey Selever! Have you seen Tabi today? He won't respond to my messages.. And neither will Pico.. Or.. Lucy and Keith..” you said somberly.

Selever sat down and shrugged. “Maybe they're just busy?” he wondered. You looked up at him, noticing a splotch of something on his face. “Hey, you've got something on your face..” you pointed.

He wiped his face, and his expression read he had a mental freakout for a moment.

“.. Oh it's nothing, don't worry,” he wiped his hand off, appearing that he was holding something. “By the by, what's that?” you pointed to his hand you couldn't see.

“...That's also nothing.” he stood up, holding the item in question behind his back. “I'm gonna go get a snack or something, i'll be right back.” Selever left the room, backing out so you couldn't see what he was holding.

Weird much?, you thought.

~

A few moments later, you gave up trying to message your friends and went to join Selever for a snack. Creeping into the kitchen to scare him for fun, you paused.

He was washing something in the sink. He seemed worried, it was as if you could hear his heart beating rapidly. “Fuck, gotta get rid of the evidence...” he muttered.

“What evidence..?” you questioned. Selever jumped, turning around. You saw a bloodied knife in his hand, and in his other, a rag with more blood on it. He laughed a little.

“Well, the cat's out of the bag, guess you know where all your friends have been~” he shrugged.

Your heart was popped like a balloon.
Your friends were dead, and Selever had killed them.

“Selever.. How could you??” You shrieked. He chuckled. “Because.. You are mine.. And only mine.” he smiled devilishly.

Backing up, you it the wall. “N-No, i'm leaving! Now!” you stuttered, hurring towards the door. Selever growled and threw the knife. Luckily, it missed you, but it freaked you out and hit the wall in front of you.

“Stay here with me.. Don't get attatched to anyone else.. I can be your everything!” he pleaded. “Selever, you clearly have a problem, why would I stay if you aren't gonna fix it??” you asked, grabbing the knob.

“Because I love you! I just want you to stay.” he said through gritted teeth. You were stuck, not knowing what to do. You pittied him but wanted to run at the same time. Quietly, you grabbed the knife next to your hand and began walking up to him.

“You.. Love me?” you asked, hiding the knife.

“Y-Yes, I don't want them to have you...” he huffed, putting his hand up and brushing your hair behind your ear.

You jerked out the knife and stabbed his hand. Blood began to immidiately seep out, drawing down his arm and seeping into his clothes. Selever cursed loudly, falling to the ground. You took your chance to leave, shutting the door behind you.

It pained you to do that.

But, he was a murderer.
You had to.

~

DumbassLiar here, thinking about doing this story but you don't get away, so, idk let me know if you want it