🌷🌻 | Sneaking Out

Ship - Selever × [Y/N]
Theme - Humorfluff!

~
You straightened your shirt and looked out of the window. “ Selever, you there?? ” you called. The demon was indeed there, waiting for you to climb down from your room.

“ [Y/N], Could you be any slower.. ” he huffed, putting his hand on his hip. “ Fine fine i'm coming, just- are you gonna catch me?.. ” you called. Selever chuckled a little. “ I might if I feel like it~ ”

Well, that was good enough.
You carefully climbed onto the roof and began sliding down slowly. You got to the edge.
That's a big drop, you thought to yourself.

You gulped. “ I'm finna go without you. ” He commented. You knew he wasn't actually, you and him have been planning this for WEEKS now.

“ Shut up, no you aren't! ” You edged at the roof and huffed. “ Seriously though, you better catch me. ” you told him.

He rolled his eyes and opened his arms weakly. Hoping he would actually catch you, you slightly jumped off the roof and fell. Selever, noticing you were now falling, opened his arms more and braced to catch you.

You crashed into his arms, him luckily catching you. “ Shit you actually caught me! ” you hugged him. “ C-Can I put... You down now?- ” Selever asked, struggling to carry you. Laughing a little, you knew you were both around the same size, so it was fair enough.

“ Finefine, you can put me down, ” you smirked. Selever heaved as you got onto your feet and out of your arms. “ Alright now are we gonna go or what?- ”

Immidiately he was cut off by several lights in your house turning on.

And shit, you were caught.

“ Selever what the fuck are we gonna do?? ” you asked, terrified if your parents found you with him again. “ Chill, you made the pillows look like you were in there sleeping, right? ” he asked. You exhaled and nodded, a little more comforted.

“ Then come on, we'll be fine! ” Selever took you away by your hand and guided you away from your home. You heard no yelling from your house, so you assumed it was fine.

~

“ Keep your eyes closed, Roachie. ” Selever told you. You held your eyes shut, as commanded. Selever sat you down on the grass and sat down next to you. “ Okay, one.. Two.. Open your eyes! ”

You did as he said, to see the sky sparkling with falling meteors. You knew Selever was planning to sneak you out for something, but he never told you what.
“ Whoa... Pretty.. ” you mumbled.

“ Hey, just like you!~.. ” he smirked. “ Psh, shush! ” you smiled. You and him always jokingly flirted, but you were both never official. Selever suddenly grabbed your hand.

“ [Y/N]..? I wanted to ask you something. ”
He began.

You raised an eyebrow. “ What is it..? ”

“ I um.. I probably sound like a weird doppelganger but.. Mhph mhph hphm.. ” He spoke into his sleeve. “ Selever I don't speak sleeve. ” You told him.

“ .. I Like you.. ” He muttered.

“ Wait hold on, so you meant all those flirts? ” you answered, a little flustered. He nodded.  “ ..I.. I like you too. ” you replied back. “ Wait you do? You sure you don't, like, hate me? ” Selever looked confused.

“ You're impossible to hate, you're charming in like, the best way ever. ” You smiled. “ Lots of leople would say otherwise. But, I guess you're not other people. ” He kissed your cheek and looked back at the meteor shower. All you could do was sit there, a flushed mess.

“[Y/N]- are you okay- I didn't make your heart stop or anything, did I--”

~
Hrhemfhfrj Watch for a new Whitruv book dropping soon bc ive been spending time on that more than this and im sorrryyyyy