Where did things go wrong?

Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when a notification beeped through his phone. He instantly took out his phone to look at it.

You have 50 new notifications!

He furrowed his brows as he looked at his phone but clicked on it anyway.

This book is crazy!

I am waiting for the next update!

How come I never read this before?

Your writing is good, Bro!

Update this masterpiece, soon!

Jungkook's eyes went wide as he scrolled through his screen to see that a lot of people has messaged him to write the next chapter for his new ongoing book. Tears slipped down his cheek to see such a beautiful response.

It was the first time his book had clicked.

It was a huge celebration for the male but...

"Why are you here? Is your book not running well? Are you short of cash? Is that why you approached me?"

Jimin's words pierced his heart like a sword and they crushed his motivation.

Jimin had always been the first person that heard Jungkook's new creations and would praise him the most.

But what changed him that he bashed out like that?

Jungkook fought back a tear and pulled out his keypad to type back.

I am extremely sorry to notify you that I no longer wish to write in future. I am planning to quit-

Before Jungkook typed the entire thing his phone went blank. He assumed it might be due to a loss of battery. He sharply inhaled before letting it go abruptly and closing his eyes. Negative thoughts flooded through his head.

Maybe Jimin doesn't need you.

Maybe you were just a loser that he didn't wish to end up with.

He is a robotics engineer and you are just...a writer.

Maybe he was right about you. You weren't worth his time.

Tears welled up in his eyes as the insecurities wrapped him tight to the point it suffocated him.

The blue pendant shone brightly on Jimin's neck and the leaves around their bench rose from the ground and whirled around them.

The bench slowly raised from the ground too and the surroundings consistently changed in both time and place.

Both were stuck in deep sleep to realise what was happening around them. It took only a flick of the granny's fingers to teleport them into a new world.

A new realm.

A book where Jungkook had left their story incomplete.

_____

"Wake up, Jungkook," A voice called out.

Jungkook shuffled in his place before fluttering his eyes open. He squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright light that was glowing from the floor.

His eyes carefully took in the place and observed some kind of white smoke spread all over the floor.

Lots of different kinds of bottles are arranged on long rows of shelves. A separate rack of jewellery was organised in one of the corners. The walls were greyish green with a hint of a vintage look.

"Are you done scanning my house?" A voice spoke.

"Huh?" Jungkook gasped in shock.

"Can we talk business now?" The voice said and the person crossed their legs over one another.