𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

faye shot up when she awoke. the girl's vision was slightly blurred, she squeezed her eyes shut a couple of times until her vision returned.

"faye, oh my god." sky sighed in relief, he kneeled next to the girl, bloom was on the other side of the girl.

"faye, what happened?" bloom asked. "me and sky heard a thud and we came to check on you and you were just on the floor mumbling."

"i don't know, i found a photo of my mum and-" she stopped, looking at sky. "i saw my mum."

"what?" sky asked in confusion. "how?"

"sky, she was a fairy. she used her magic from the dead to bring me to her." faye told him, looking over at bloom also.

"wait." sky's jaw dropped. "does this mean you're a fairy?"

faye nodded slowly. "she told me she made my powers dormant before she died."

"what type of fairy was she?" bloom asked, sitting on the ground fully, crossing her legs.

"she was an air fairy, a powerful one too. she told me that she made my powers dormant because she couldn't let my dad raise a fairy as powerful as me." faye explained.

"holy shit." sky laughed.

"faye, that's so cool." bloom smiled at the girl.

"i'm guessing your dad doesn't know." sky assumed.

"well, he never even told me my mum was a fairy, but my powers have never shown themselves, so i guess not." faye shrugged, using the table her stand herself up. "anyways, let's carry on looking."

"faye, this can wait. we need to find out how you can get your powers." bloom said, standing up also, as did sky.

"it can wait, i doubt they'll come to me anytime soon." the girl smiled.

sky and bloom looked at each other awkwardly.

"what?" faye asked.

they looked at each other again.

"guys." faye warned. "what is it."

"when, uh... when you were passed out your body was like glowing." sky told her.

"glowing?" faye asked in confusion.

"it was blue and it was almost like it was protecting you, it shocked sky when he tried to touch you." bloom explained in a little bit more detail than sky did.

"well, i'm gonna ignore it. my powers will come to me when they want to, or maybe my mum will decide when i need them, i don't know. the glowing was probably her trying to protect me." faye shrugged. she didn't want to believe she was actually a fairy, it was just crazy.

faye silva a fairy and specialist? how would she balance being a fairy and a specialist? her dream was to be a top specialist, not a top fairy, sure she would be a lot stronger. but she loved the aspect of fighting, not magic.

the three began to look for more information about bloom. sky picked up a framed photo.

"i didn't know this existed." he said, looking at the photo.