« XVIII : Lone Wolf »

A/N: I'm not sure about it but let me just put up a warning here in the beginning for probably some gores and stuff like that in this chapter ^^"

____________________________________________________________

It all happened in a flash of lightning. There she was finally having a peaceful and happy conversation with her mother and her friends when suddenly there was blood splashing right to her face. "It's your fault for getting distracted! It's your fault your mother dies! If only you did not kill my father!" Parris spat out directly to Luna's face. Luna watched him carefully and saw that he was grinning from ear to ear. "You are the cause of the Queen's death!" He shouted out.

"Yes... It was her fault for getting distracted in the middle of a fight. Yes, she should have gotten rid of him first before all." She admitted in her mind, then her eyes widened as she heard her mother's killer spat out once again. "Don't you remember?! You are a cursed Princess! Everyone who stays around you will die!" He suddenly said in a loud voice as if waking her up from a mere dream. "Ah... Yes... I'm the cursed princess... Everyone... everyone around me died one by one..." The Pureblood Princess said again in her mind and as if she was in a dream, there were images flashing through her mind.

~̀»•º˚.̨̈̊˚º•«~̀

There stood a long-haired lady in the middle of what seemed to look like a throne room. At that time, she was not alone as there were many other of her family members present there. However, the long-haired lady did not seem to be happy. Instead, her face look terrified as she watched in horror at what was transpiring in front of her at that time. She was supposedly having a simple, yet peaceful dinner with her family when suddenly the attackers came breaking into the castle. Then, it all happened very quickly. She could not really understand what was happening, but soon one by one her family members were getting stabbed, killed, and turned into dust.

She was unable to move at first, but then seeing death right in front of her eyes, she moved for the first time. Her father saw how she had moved and then saw someone was about to get to her. So, he rushed out to his daughter and shielded her from the attacker. Her eyes widen in surprise as her father's blood splattered on her. She saw how her father's body slowly fell and he had spoken to her as he reached out for his swords. He handed his daughter the swords he had been keeping with him all the time and told her to go with the others to safety. She did not want to leave him at first, but he ordered her to as he knew he would no longer be able to protect her and the others. So, off she went with the rest of her family members who were able to flee from the first war breakout between vampires and humans.

~̀»•º˚.̨̈̊˚º•«~̀

Just as Luna thought that her nightmare had ended, another similar scene was playing once again in her head. Yet, it was a different one at that time.

~̀»•º˚.̨̈̊˚º•«~̀

A young girl with long hair now stood in her room as her mother had kept her close and safe in her arms while she heard the screams of many people out of her room. One by one the screams would die off suddenly as they were replaced by the voice of gunshot, or stabbing. The little girl had closed her ears in fear of listening to more painful and fearful screams. Her mother had kept her closer as she felt that her daughter's body trembled. Then she heard her daughter ask, "Mother... Where's father?" She looked down and found that her daughter was looking up at her with teary eyes. "It's alright, dear. Your father is out there to save us." Her mother said to the little girl in a soft, calm voice as if to comfort the little girl.