« XVI : Rescue Team »

Without thinking about anything anymore, Luna charged ahead toward Parris with her intent to kill him then. Sensing how big her bloodlust was, Parris flinched as he could not move from his spot. The others had also sensed her bloodlust and turned to look at her surprised and worried mixed in one. Luna was about to reach Parris when suddenly someone interrupted her. "Not so fast, Princess." A low, and heavy voice said as Luna's eyes suddenly widened, and a second later, she was thrown to the wall in a loud crash, making all the dust around form smoke covering her figure.

"Princess!" "Scarlet!" "Scarlet-chan!" Maya, Yuuki, and Hanabusa all shouted out at the same time calling out to her worriedly as they saw what was happening right in front of their eyes. Akatsuki and Ruka were too surprised to even let out any voice while Kaname had his own look and thought. They all watched carefully waiting to see whether Luna was alright or not. They'd like to go check themselves if they were not stopped by the beast guards. "F-Father." Parris called out surprised as well to see the man in front of him.

In front of Parris stood a man older and taller than himself. He shared Parris' blonde hair and blue eyes but to differentiate him from his son, Lord Ambrose also had a blonde mustache above his lips and there were some wrinkles around his old face already. He wears a formal and tidy, blue and white suit as he stood proudly with his built-up body. "Parris, my son." He called turning to look at his son instead, ignoring the other vampires in the room. "What took you so long?" He asked looking down at Parris who looked scared to look up at his own father.

"W-we...Well, there were some disturbances, and the Princess had yet to agree to marry me, yet." He informed his father honestly. "I see." His father simply replied looking down at Parris once again. "We don't need to hear about it anymore." He said then, surprising Parris and the others. "Since she's already here, we can just take her away with us directly. Isn't that the point of kidnapping her in the first place?" His father asked then. "Th-that's right, but..." Parris tried but stopped as he noticed his father was glaring at him.

"You can get rid of the others here. We don't need them. I'll personally take the Princess with me myself." He said then turning away from his son to get the Princess he had thrown away to the wall. The others watched carefully and warily. Maya and Hanabusa were about to jump on him if only they were not halted by the beast guards. "You! Stay away from Princess!" Maya shouted out to him then as that was the only thing that could distract him and hopefully stop him at the moment.

Lord Ambrose just turned to look at her looking amused. "Oh? And why would I listen to a mere low-level vampire like you?" He asked proudly dissing Maya directly. "Then probably you should listen to me instead." Yuuki was the one who spoke then, making everyone's heads turn to her. "Yuuki." Kaname called slowly warning her. "And, who might you be, Young Lady?" Lord Ambrose asked. "I'm Yuuki Kuran." Yuuki simply answered ignoring Kaname as she looked at Lord Ambrose with a serious face. "Kuran, you said?" Lord Ambrose asked confirming. "She's a Kuran?!?" Parris asked as well surprised. Yuuki and Kaname both looked at the father and son warily. "Do you know about us?" Yuuki asked. "Us?" Lord Ambrose asked again. "Yes, me and my brother." She replied. "Your brother..." Lord Ambrose spoke slowly as her eyes moved to the other noble vampires before they landed on Kaname who was standing right behind Yuuki looking at Lord Ambrose right in his eyes.

The two then just stared at each other for a while before Kaname saw Lord Ambrose's lips curve up into a smirk. "I see... How interesting." He simply said without giving much more information to the others. "Forgive us for not noticing you sooner, Kuran siblings." He simply said bowing slightly only for mocking the siblings. "It's just that we weren't expecting another Pureblood Family to be present here." He said now already looking at them. "Especially those of Kurans." Kaname could catch him adding it in the end as he watched Lord Ambrose slowly make his way toward the other end where Luna had been thrown to.