« II : Beast Attack »

"Sorry to make you wait." A certain vampire girl with long, red hair said to another female vampire who also owned a long, yet brown hair. "It's alright, I just arrived as well." The brunette vampire replied with a smile. "Oh, you're coming too, Kaname-senpai?" She asked as she just realized the male vampire walking behind the female one. "Can't I not see my fiancé practice?" He asked making her blushed slightly but quickly brushed it off. "I-I never say anything like that." Yuki quickly turned her head away from him. Surely she did not expect him to answer that. Even though she had been told that they were fiancé ever since she was born, she still could not get used to it after just being reawakened, even though, it had already been months ago.

"Uwah... I can't believe you just say that... No, wait, actually it's not that surprising coming from you." The red haired vampire said turning to look at the male vampire who stood beside her. "What're you implying?" He just asked simply turning to look back at her. "It's nothing." She replied back with her stoic face. "Well, let's start now then, Yuki." She then walked towards the other female vampire called Yuki. "Oh, alright." Yuki said as she turned to look at her adoptive sister. "Are we going to use real weapons...?" She asked as she saw Scarlet was taking her daggers out. "Well, it is to let you get used to your newly transformed Artemis Rod after all, and you can only practice it with me who also is a user of the anti-vampire weapons." She answered looking at Yuki who touched the rod under her skirt as she had yet taken it out yet.

"But, won't it hurt you if it hit you later?" Yuki asked concerned. "Oh, don't worry, I won't be hit that easily." Scarlet simply said with a little smirk on her face. "You know, now that you've said, it Scarlet, I feel like wanting to use it at you now." Yuki said laughing at her as she was triggered by her attitude before. "Oh, bring it on then." Scarlet said accepting her challenge. Yuki then finally took her rod out of its sheath. "Don't worry I won't use both of my swords on you. After all I don't want you to get hurt." Scarlet tempted again, and it worked as Yuki's eye twitched slightly. "Let's see who's right and who's wrong right now then." She said as she suddenly dashed towards Scarlet as her Artemis Rod changed into a scythe.

"You know, sometimes making a surprise attack like that is good." Scarlet began as she watched her moved towards her at a quick pace. "But it won't do if your opponent is stronger and faster than you." She added as she tapped on the Artemis Rod and jumped up avoiding Yuki. "Ah!" Yuki gasped in surprised as she saw Scarlet standing on top of her scythe. "Let's try again." She said smiling to Yuki as she jumped down, furthering herself away from Yuki. Yuki then gripped on her Artemis Rod and started charging after Scarlet again and again, but she kept on dodging it.

Meanwhile, Kaname had just watched the two chasing after one another while he read a book on his hand. He actually came only to watch after the two of them, more importantly to watch after his fiancé and sister as he knew that the other one was stronger than his sister and definitely would stop them in case something bad was to happen. Hopefully it would not though, he added in his mind. Though, he knew well enough that Scarlet would not let a single scratch got onto Yuki's skin, since she also cared about her much like he did. So, he just watched at them without doing anything much. He was about to relax down when something had happened.

Yuki was still charging straight after Scarlet and she had been able to dodge all of her attacks while she told her what to do and not to do when she was fighting someone stronger than her. "You've improvised your moves, Yuki, or else your opponent might read all of your movements." She said as she dodged yet another attack from Yuki. "Improvised? How?" Yuki asked as she stopped attacking as she tried to catch her breath. "Well, if you ask me about it..." Scarlet began as she let her rest for a while. "OK then I'll show you." She said and Yuki had not been able to guard herself up when Scarlet had disappeared into nowhere and appeared right behind her. "Something like this." She said as she pointed her dagger behind her back without transforming it back to a sword. "You can try a sneak-in-the-back kind of movement. Or you can also make your own kind of move." She said as she pulled her hand back before Yuki turned to look at her, and suddenly a scythe came down from nowhere and it clashed with her dagger. "That, one works too." Scarlet said smirking at her. "Good job." She said as Yuki pulled her Artemis Rod back.