« V : Reality »

Kaname watched as she slowly walked up to him as the sun burnt her slowly making her skin disappear slowly. Somehow, that scene looked pretty familiar to him that he had to run up to her and hugged her suddenly, surprising her. "W-wai- Kaname-senpai...?" Scarlet asked confusedly as she was suddenly being hugged tightly by him who had let go of the umbrella, and just held her tighter without really saying anything. "U-um... Um..." She stuttered as she realized people were looking at them again. "Wait, Kaname-senpai, people are looking... Err... The sun... Our skin... Ugh..." She tried to speak up but she was just too embarrassed, confused, and surprised at what had been happening to her suddenly. Calming herself down, she decide to return his hug and patted his back gently to calm him down as he had been holding her tightly as if he feared she would go far away if he ever loosened his hug. "Kaname... Calm down, don't worry. I won't die just because the sun burnt me, right?" She whispered slowly, not only because there are many people around them, but also because she was sure it was better to talk to him gently, even though she was not sure what had happened to him.

Somehow, thankfully, Kaname had come back to his sense as he slowly let go of her. Scarlet looked at him carefully and worriedly. "Are you alright, Kaname-senpai?" She asked then obviously concerned about him. "Yeah. I'm sorry about that." He simply said as he took the umbrella with him and covered himself and the female vampire with it quickly as soon as he realized the people had been staring at them. "It's alright. Then, perhaps we better get back home for now?" She asked still watching him worriedly. "Yeah." He simply replied and the two walked back home without a word. However, suddenly someone seemed to bump up into Scarlet. "Ah..." Scarlet stumbled slightly but thankfully Kaname caught her before she hit the ground. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry!" They then heard the person say as he bowed his head to her. "It's alright. I'm also at fault for not looking at where I was going." She simply said waving off to the man.

The man then raised his head and Scarlet could see a pair of blue eyes being shaded by the hoodie the man was wearing as if to cover his face up from the sun. "You're..." Scarlet muttered noticing that he was no mere human. "Ah... You... Are you perhaps Princess Luna?!" The vampire then spoke suddenly surprising her and Kaname with his loud voice. "What? A princess? Where?" People around them started talking again. "You..." Scarlet furrowed her eyebrows slightly before she pulled him along with Kaname and they dashed into somewhere else less crowded than before. "S-S-sorry." The vampire then said realizing the mistake he made. Scarlet had released him and Kaname as soon as they reached a dark alley. "It's just that I didn't expect to see my fiancé in such a place." The vampire said then again surprising the two of them, Scarlet even more. "Your what?" She asked telling him to repeat his word. "M-my fiancé...?" He replied unsure looking at her quite scared. "Did he just say...?" She then turned to look at Kaname to make sure again. "Yes, he indeed says fiancé there." He replied simply confirming it, only making her more devastated.

~̀»•º˚...̨̈̊..˚º•«~̀

"So, what's your name?" A female vampire asked with her hands on her hips as she watched the new vampire brought by the pureblood princess and the head of Kuran family carefully. "Yes, my name is Parris Ambrose, from the Ambrose family. A pleasure to meet you all." He introduced himself politely as he bowed down to them. "Ambrose... It is indeed the name of the pureblood family from whom you're engaged to, Princess." The female vampire then turned to look at her princess right after she heard the family name. "So, he really is..." Luna said in a low voice. "Yes, your fiancé it seems." Maya answered politely. Luna just sighed. "However, I totally can't believe the Queen would marry you to someone like him!" Maya suddenly said in a low voice, but audible enough for her and the others who were standing behind Luna to hear.

The others could not agree more for as soon as Luna and Kaname had brought him over to their place, they were surprised already to see them bringing someone to their hideout, but even more surprised when Kaname told them that he claimed to be her fiancé since Luna did not really want to say it herself. Parris Ambrose, the man claiming to be the fiancé of the Pureblood Princess Luna Vladimir Tepez was totally not what they had been expecting. He was indeed a pureblood, yet, his aura totally did not support the fact at all. In fact, he looked pretty plain and weak, and moreover, he seemed totally weak. Yeah, that had to be said twice since that was just how he looked like. Timid, weak like a girl, and almost childish. No wonder Maya did not believe that he was her fiancé at first, and Hanabusa did not know how to feel about it. He felt like he could win after him easily, but he did not know how it would feel to defeat such a weak man.