« XII : Break Out »

"Kuran Kaname!" A certain vampire with black hair called out to the supposedly higher ranking than her, the pureblood vampire in rage. "Why did you let go of the Princess?!" She asked out glaring at him as she tried to control her anger so as not to punch him in the face, or worse, kill him. Yuki and the others watched worriedly and guiltily. Kaname himself just stayed quiet not replying to her. "Hey, don't speak to Kaname-sama like that, you peasant!" Hanabusa was the one who countered her.

"Shut up, you vampire!" Maya glared back at Hanabusa and as if her words could kill with venom in it, Hanabusa might have died just now as he realized she was very angered right now. "I don't care about who I'm talking to! He's the one who let the Princess go! And I thought you like her too! Why did you even protect this man?!" She asked shouting at him as she pointed out to Kaname. "That's not... I..." Hanabusa was taken aback by her words that he could not counter them back like usual. "Tch! After all, no one here really cares for her!" She said slamming her hand to the wall angrily.

"Th-that's not true... Maya-chan... I... We really care about Scarlet." Yuki tried but Maya just glared back at her. "I-I'm sorry... It's because of me getting caught..." She said lowering her head guiltily. Maya just looked at her without saying anything. She clicked her tongue then before walking away. "Hey! Where are you going now?!" Hanabusa asked as he watched her walk away. "I'm going to find the Princess. She might not be far. At least it's more worth it rather than getting angry at you guys." She said nonchalantly before leaving the others in silence alone.

~̀»•º˚...̨̈̊..˚º•«~̀

"———... Why... Why?" A little girl asked as her cheeks were wet with tears while she watched her loved one walking away from her. "Do you not love me anymore...? ———" She called out but the boy did not respond. She reached her hand out to him, but she saw him going further and further away from her until she could no longer see him, leaving her alone sitting down on the ground as she cried her heart out.

She looked down at her hand as she remembered his warm hand around her hand, around her body. But, she would not be able to feel it anymore. He had let her go. He had left her. "I...will wait for you... Forever. I'll always forgive you, ———" She said as she closed her eyes as tears were streaming down her cheeks as she disappeared slowly to thin air.

~̀»•º˚...̨̈̊..˚º•«~̀

Meanwhile, the Princess had finally opened her eyes and she found herself in a room she had ever seen before. She tried to get up but felt a pain striking her head and her whole body. "Ugh...!" She grunted as she was forced back down by the pain. "If I were you, I would not get up that soon, Princess." She then heard a man speak as he made his way to her bed. Luna just looked at him frowning. "Don't worry, I've given you the antidote for the poison. It'll take some time to take effect though." He made sure as he sat beside her bed.

"What're you going to do with me?" Luna asked glaring at him. "You know it very well, don't you, the answer to that question." He simply said grinning evilly as he reached his hand out to touch her hair only to be slapped away by Luna. He smirked and laughed. "Well, I'll leave you to rest, for now, Princess. But, I'll make sure you give me what I need and want later." He said as he stood up from the chair to walk back to the door before leaving her alone again. Luna just gritted her teeth as she gripped her hand creating blood before she succumbed to her slumber once again.

~̀»•º˚...̨̈̊..˚º•«~̀

"Mother..." A little girl called out to her mother as she looked up at her. "I wonder when can I see ——— again?" She asked innocently, making her mother widen her eyes slightly before she chuckled. "Oh, dear. Have you missed him already? He was just here yesterday, right?" Her mother asked as she was being patted on her head. "Well, yeah, but I get the feeling that we might not be able to meet again..." She said looking down sadly, and her mother mimicked her expression, only she was able to give her daughter a small smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure you two will meet again." She said as she hugged her innocent daughter.