« VIII : Visiting »

Morning came and the usually sleepyhead princess had awoken even before her attendant needed to wake her up. Upon seeing the princess was up and about to make their breakfast in the kitchen, her attendant's sleepy look was quickly dismissed and changed into a surprised one. "Princess... No, Luna. What're you doing up this early?" She asked voicing out her surprise. "Oh, since I had a pretty good sleep and lots of it too last night, I woke up earlier than usual. So I was thinking of making some breakfasts as an apology to worry you all." She simply replied with a smile. "What...? N-no no, there's no need." Maya replied frantically. "It's my job to cook for you." She excused. "Do you not like my cooking?" Luna suddenly asked looking at her.

Seeing her princess like that, Maya was taken aback and quickly shook her head. "Of course not! I'd love to eat your cooking!" She replied enthusiastically. "Great! Then just sit there and I'll be done soon." Luna said before returning to her cooking. Some minutes passed and the others had begun waiting for breakfast too. "She's cooking today?" She could hear Akatsuki ask Ruka who had arrived earlier than him. "Yeah, apparently so." She answered. "That's rare." He spoke out and Ruka nodded in agreement. Even the others who arrived later found it rare as well. Though, Hanabusa was very happy to eat Luna's cooking.

"Enjoy~!" Luna chirped out as she handed each plate of breakfast to them. The breakfast that morning was a simple waffle with two sausages, slices of bacon, and a beautifully cooked sunny-side-up egg. "Oh, looks delicious~" Hanabusa commented. "Itadakimasu~!" Maya and the others then said before began eating. "Oh, it's really delicious!!" Hanabusa beamed up and Luna just smiled at him. "Thank you!" That made him blush but hid it by continuing to eat his breakfast. She watched each of them eat up and found that Kaname had been watching her back. "You're not eating?" He asked. "Oh, I've eaten before you guys." She replied easily. "I see." The simple reply came.

"Thanks for the food~!" Hanabusa and Maya said as the two finished breakfast already. "You're welcome, then let me-" Before she finished though Maya had cut her off. "I'll do the dishes, so you can rest up, Luna." Maya said standing up from her seat. "Oh, ok?" Luna replied unsurely. But, then she walked back to her room and then returned back out with a change of clothes. "Well, I'll be going out first then." She said out loud to the others. "Eh? Again???" Maya asked from the kitchen. "Yeah, I'll return soon. So no need to follow me!" She said replying back to her and the last part to all the others, especially to a certain male pureblood vampire, before going out. "Where's she going now?" Maya sighed and Hanabusa and Kaname shared a similar thought as her.

"Well, then. Where will I find you today?" Luna muttered to herself as she pulled her hoodie up to cover her face. "But, if my theory is right then..." She added before she started walking down the road. After some minutes of walking, she then reached the park. It was not as crowded as the market, but it was crowded enough that she would bump into someone again. Or as if. She had predicted it when she heard the person apologize to her. "Ah, sorry..." A male voice said to her. "No, it's alright." She said playing along. "Oh, this voice..." She heard him say. "Princess Luna?" He asked sounding surprised. "Oh? Parris?" She joined in. "What a coincidence. We sure like bumping up to each other, huh?" She said with a small chuckle. She could see his face blushing slightly. "Maybe it's fate..." He spoke in a low voice shyly but she could hear it still. "Maybe." She replied back with a smile.

"Well, since we're already out here, do you want to go somewhere else?" Luna then asked looking at him. "Hmm..." Parris seemed to think for a while before asking, "Have you had your breakfast? Actually, I was out to get mine." He said smiling at her shyly again. "No, not yet." She replied back. "Ah, then, would you like to have one with me?" He asked beaming up in excitement. "Well, sure then." She answered with a small smile. "Then, please follow me, I know a good place to eat." He said before offering her his hand. Luna looked at it for a while before placing her hand on top of his, resulting in a smile on his face.