« VI : Identity »

A certain red-haired pureblood princess was locked between the wall behind her and her so-claimed fiancé in front of her. "W-wait, no...!" Luna spoke up still struggling to get him away from her. Then, she felt his lips had reached her neck and that just made her shudder more. "No!" She shouted suddenly and he was thrown away to the other side of the wall, making the wall crumble as she had thrown him away with her power.

"What's happening, Princess?!" She then said the door burst opened by none other than Maya with Hanabusa following up after her. The others soon followed and they were too speechless to see what had been happening. Luna was sitting down on the floor weakly as her so-called fiancé was also left speechless as he looked at his fiancé with a surprised face when he himself was thrown to the other side of the wall.

His face then turned guilty as he tried to stand up. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized. "I did not mean to do it." He told her as he walked up to her but she tensed up, making him stop midway. "Ah..." Luna voiced out guiltily as she saw his face fall. "W-Well, then, I guess I'll be leaving now. I'm sorry, really." He bowed down slightly. "W-wait... Uh... I forgive you. But, please don't do it again." She said weakly as her hand unconsciously moved up to her neck, and the others who noticed it immediately understood what had happened. Her fiancé's face seemed to brighten up slightly at her words. "I... I understand! I promise I won't anymore, at least not until we're married, and until you're ready for it." He said brimming up brightly.

Luna's face turned surprised at his words and he just laughed at it. "Well then-" He said but was cut off again by Luna. "Wait! Also, please don't tell anyone about where I'm staying now." She added quickly before her fiancé could leave. "I understand. I'll come to visit next time then, Princess. I'm sorry once again." He said lastly before he turned to the door which was blocked by the others. "U-uh... I'm sorry, please let me through." He weakly said, and the others were staring down at him for a while before moving away.

Right after he had left, Luna sighed as she tried to stand up herself, not noticing that her legs had been feeling weak from before. "Oops." She let out and was about to fall when two hands caught her. She looked up and saw Maya and Hanabusa had been fast enough to catch her before she fell. "Ah, thank you." She said to the two of them. "I'm all fine, so you can let go of me now." She said. "See, Luna said to let go of her, you playboy." Maya spoke up as she glared at Hanabusa. "Playboy?! And to make sure, she was talking to you, peasant." He countered, and the two started bickering again.

Luna just sighed. "She was actually talking to the two of you." It was Kaname who said as he stole her away from them. "Now, I'll take her to her room." He said as he carried her away bridal style. "W-wait, Kaname-senpai. I said I'm fine already. I can walk by myself." She protested as she saw they were walking past by the others including Yuki and she could see her worried face. "I'm perfectly fine!" She shouted so the others could hear her as well, especially Maya, Yuki, and Hanabusa who always worried about her much.

"And I've told you that whenever you say so, it means you don't." Kaname simply said as they reached her room. He opened the door and brought her up to her bed, putting her down gently on the bed. "Jeez, and when would you believe me when I was fine then?" She asked as she sat down on her bed. "When you act naturally like yourself." Kaname simply replied but that only confused her more. "Well, anyway, since you've brought me all the way here. Thank you, Kaname-senpai. But you can leave me alone now." She said implying him to leave her alone. But, Kaname was not about to listen to her that easily, was he? Of course, he would not.

"Not until you stop acting like there's nothing wrong with you." He said looking at her straight in her eyes. Luna stared back for a while before she looked away. "Like I said..." She sighed stopping midway as she knew he would not buy any of her words anymore. "I understand... So, please leave me alone for now." She said with her serious face as she turned to look at him. "Did he try to do something to you?" He asked even though he knew what he was implying when he saw her gesture before, and she knew that he had known as well, so simply said. "It's only because he smelt the blood." And Kaname also understood what she meant by that, and with that, the two fell silent again.