Chapter 13: [Get-To-Know-You Game] Special Chapter pt. 1

"gom sae ma-ri-ga han ji-be iss-eo" (There are three bears in a house) Rok Soo sang while bouncing on the pillow near Cale's head, looking if it's fluffy enough for him to lay on.

"a-ppa gom, eom-ma gom, a-gi gom!" (Father bear, Mommy bear, baby bear!Once he saw that it was cozy enough for him to settle himself, he started nuzzling his round body on the pillow just above Cale's head

"a-ppa gom-eun ttung-ttung -hae" (Daddy bear is fatty,) Rok Soo continued singing while finally having a peaceful time for himself after spending time with the kittens. Since it's not everytime that he can talk to people, it's good to at least talk to himself once in a while, to at least keep his sanity and to always remember his Country's language. Not like he'll forget about it though.

"eom-ma gom-eun nal-ssin-hae" (Mommy bear is slim,) He wanted to laugh at himself for his childish acts despite already being over thirty. Well, what can he do? It seems that his sense of dignity went away the moment his soul left his body. Souls probably have a sense of Morality, they basically know what's right or wrong as it was already imprinted both in their mind and spirit. Unless they die a terrible death making them want to have revenge for the people who have hurt them. 

"a-gi gom-eun neo-mu gi-yeo-wo" (Baby bear is too cute!) But Rok Soo did not die with hatred or loathing in his heart, maybe just loneliness and the sense of responsibility left to him, he's not complaining though.

"eu-sseuk! eu-sseuk! jal-ran-da!" (Shrug! Shrug!* You are doing well!) He nuzzled more to the pillow till he can feel more comfortable. He finally got the sleeping pattern that always suddenly happens to him. It's just like a phone that can last at least 6 hours without being charged when used at a minimum. But in his case, he can last at least 4 days when he's not doing anything and just lazing and floating while taking his daily walk- I mean, float. 

And just like a phone, he'll end up needing a recharge if he ever used too much of his energy. So what is happening to him right now is what he calls 'recharge', why is he finally having his 'recharge' after a day and a half after the accident?

To answer that question, he didn't move much and just flew around trying to catch up on the people who abducted Cale, so he didn't drain his energy much, well maybe he did, a little, but that's just it. After that, when the kittens and the vicious duo finally found them, he just ended up being carried while trying to make Cale's body warm, it's the least he can do.

"Oh, you're sleeping now? Nya?" Ohn asked Rok Soo who was already laying comfortably on Cale's hair. The round ball didn't say anything since his dimming light was already making it obvious.

"Noona, I think we should hide Rok Soo. The scary butler might open his insides up when we're not looking!" Hong whispered to his sister who seemed to also think the same

"hmp, savage old man" Ohn said before also laying down atop Cale's head, making her body surround the dimming ball of light

"ohh, it's like a group hug!" Hong said before nestling with his sister and his new-found-brother

"shh, they're sleeping so don't be too noisy" Ohn said to her brother while patting his head with her tail

"ehehe, sorry" Hong laughed in a whispery tone then put his head atop of Rok Soo's body. It's nice and cozy, definitely something that Hans would 'coo' at.

After some time of silence, all three of them finally ended up sleeping. Not knowing a vicious butler waiting outside the room, listening to their conversation, definitely didn't even think about opening the 'firefly' like creature