Chapter 5: Which Way to Go

Kim Rok Soo is wondering. Really.

"Why is he sleeping on the couch when there's a big, comfortable bed right here?" Kim Rok Soo frowned after seeing that the redhead decided to sleep on the couch instead of the big fluffy bed.

Oh well, it's up to the person how they want to sleep, they can also sleep on the floor if that's more comfortable for them.

Kim Rok soo waited for a few minutes before he flew towards him, checking if the redhead was asleep. 

"It must be cold since it's night, he should've taken the blanket if he wanted to sleep on the couch." Kim Rok Soo whispered while floating above Cale's head

'I don't know if souls can touch anything, but it's a good experiment' Kim Rok Soo flew towards the bed and looked at the wilfully

'Since I'm staying in his room, I might as well help him in some way' 

Kim Rok Soo 'touched' the blanket and attempted to 'grab' it.

Keyword: attempted

"Damn it" Kim Rok Soo grumbled as he plopped down on the bed. He doesn't even have hands, how is he supposed to grab the blanket? He just bumped his round body on it and nothing even happened. aren't there supposed to be a hand popping out of nowhere like in those fantasy novels? Damn

"haa" He sighed and gave up on trying to lift the blanket which he can't even hold for dear life

"I feel bad for staying here without doing anything in return" Kim Rok Soo said as he looked at the window

The novel said that there are two Religions in Roan. The Sun God and the God of Death. 

Kim Rok Soo floated towards the Window and looked at the moon.

The Sun God blessed the Royal Family of Roan, the Crossman Family. And the God of Death is the one who deals with, if still not obvious, Death. Surely, the one who can help him the most right now is definitely someone who rules over Death and deals with Souls.

'I guess I have to somehow find a way to go to that God's temple' Kim Rok Soo thought, if not, then I'll just have to meet the crazy priestess that the God cares for.

The problem now is; How do I go to the God of Death's Temple?

Resting is not a problem, I can stay on a tree or someone's roof and stay there for the time being. Food is not a concern either, since I haven't felt hungry ever since I came here. Then there arises the real focus and matter of the problem.

Which way is the temple?

Even if resting and eating are not a problem, leaving without proper direction is not a very good idea. 

"haa, living as an entity that was never even mentioned in the novel is really hard" another sigh left Kim Rok Soo's lips. I think I'd rather just transmigrate as an extra than live like this.

Kim Rok Soo felt the cold wind fanning his round luminous body. 

"Let's just get this over with and go back to where I came from" he said and flew out of the room

It's been three days since he received the Soul Bead from the priest of the God of Death, and he must say, it did work well. So well that ever since he wore it, the ghost had stopped bothering him. it has been three days as well since the last time he had felt someone watching him or a certain something messing around his room.

Honestly, it felt nice.

And so here he goes, drinking his day away, minding his and other people's business, eating chicken while spouting harsh nonsense towards the poor store owner

"Your chicken taste like shit as always" Cale said and tossed the poor chicken wings to the plate on the table

"I-I apologize Young Master, but this lowly commoner can't possibly make the same food that the Young Master eats in his home" the store owner bowed, fearing that the young noble might throw bottles at him and activate his daily tantrum.

"Damn, what in the fuck is this?!" the redhead noble, once again, cursed at the store owner after tasting how shitty the drink was

"You call this alcohol? This can pass as someone's piss" Cale grumbled again and threw the bottle down the floor

"I apologize young master" the owner bowed again 

"Hey! You better serve me something edible next time! Not this fucking waste of space of thing you called food!" Cale said then stood up and left the store, making everyone in it sigh in relief

No one said anything, no one dared. It has always been like this years ago, and everyone has already gotten used to this. Thus, the only thing they can do is to stay silent and wait for the young master to leave or be fetched by his servants

"Haa, today is supposed to be a great day. Just to be ruined by a damn chicken" Cale grumbled and ruffled his hair.                                                                                                                                                                                           

He stopped walking and looked up at the sky. "Time to go home, I guess" Cale said and change the direction he was walking towards to. This is not the usual time he would go home, but seeing the cloudy sky, there's a high possibility that it will rain. It's also a bit windy, so it's a bit cold outside.

"I have to tell Ron to prepare a hot bath for me" He said again while stretching his arms upwards while still walking

He was about to take another step when he felt a warm breeze of wind pass by him. It was just a short fleeting moment, but it was a warm feeling, unlike the cold wind that was starting to get stronger as time pass by. 

'Well, it's just the wind, let's just go home and eat something'

Kim Rok Soo is lost. Well, not really lost, he can still go back to the Henituse County since he can remember the road pretty well, but he can say that he's lost because he doesn't know where to go and where to stay for the whole day and night.

Seeing the weather, it's obvious that there will be a storm later. It's dangerous to stay outside in this kind of weather. And of course, especially for a floating ball like him. He'll probably end up being flown from side to side because of the wind.

"It's already hard enough to fly right now because of the wind. It will be harder if the storm already hits'

And with no other choice left, Kim Rok Soo decided to go back to his trusted place. The Henituse County.

It has only been a few days ever since he left the County, but here he is now, going back to his starting point. He's not complaining though

Although it will take him some time to go back since he had gone too far away from the Castle. That is why he's very thankful that he doesn't feel tired and all he just have to do is float.

"I hope the redhead kid doesn't mind me staying in his room again" Rok Soo whispered to himself and hoped that he doesn't get caught by the Assassin-Butler.