Chapter 4: Give up your bed

Kim Rok Soo was shocked, not because of how much food Cale had on his table, but because he actually just fell asleep for literal HOURS. But seriously though, he doubts only one person can finish all those food in one go.

"damn it, how long was I out for?" Rok Soo mumbled and tried to wiggle out of the pillows. He can't move carelessly because Cale might notice that he's there. Fortunately, Cale did not.

Honestly, he's not scared of being found out by Cale. It might even be better if they can come to an agreement where Kim Rok Soo can stay here for a bit till he can find a way to go back to his world, or a place to stay, that is actually better. But that does not seem possible because of some vicious old man outside. He's more scared about being chased to hell by that Assassin-Butler that is lurking around the young man's home

"Never mind how long, when did I even fall asleep? haa" Kim Rok Soo can't help but just sigh. 

He suddenly just woke up after hearing the door creaked open and Cale Henituse slumping himself on the couch, then a man with orangey hair also came in and served him food. Like a normal scene in those medieval era movies where they offer their master food and bow before leaving. The difference is that it's not in the theater but in front of Kim Rok Soo right now. He's not complaining though.

Kim Rok Soo tried to wiggle out of the pillow again, but he moved too much that the pillow lost its balance and fell over, luckily, he was fast and small enough to snuck under the pillow near the one that fell over, but sadly, the pillow was now very noticeable due to the pillow in front of it falling over. 

"damn it" word of the day

Now he can't do anything but just stay under the pillow till Cake Henituse decides to turn around and not mind a floating ball of light running around his house as if being chased by a hell hound.

"Let's just stay here and wait" Kim Rok Soo said to himself as he tried to make his small body comfortable. 'The bed is fluffy and soft, the pillow is light and smooth, a nice place to rest' Kim Rok Soo thinks that being squished by fluffy and smooth materials is not so bad.

After some time of waiting and dozing off, Kim Rok Soo saw Cale Henituse ringing the bell, making the maids and butlers that are standing outside come in. They're just here to clean up after their Young Master. And among those servants, Ron is standing near them and supervising them

"Ron, prepare my bath" Cale ordered towards the old butler which made the butler bow

"yes, young master" Ron replied and walked towards Cale's bathroom.

'alright, now.'  It's a good opportunity to 'float' away since Cale and the old-Assassin-Butler is not looking. Kim Rok Soo quickly moved out under the pillow and made a curve to go under the bed. 'damn, I'm here again' 

'It was nice though, no one will notice a small ball like me under the bed.' 

Cale just wants to get over everything and take a rest. But how can he rest when there's a big probability that a ghost is resting on his bed?

Forget about resting, a high risk of being salvaged by a mad ghost that can easily kill him is literally waving at him right now. 

"I think... I'll just rest on the couch" Cale said awkwardly, like a whisper. 

Cale doesn't like sleeping on the couch. Not at all. But it's better to 'be safe' than to be killed by a mad ghost because 'I disturbed its sleep' and because 'I took its bed'

Cale stood up from sitting on a chair near his bed and walked toward the couch. He didn't bring any pillow or blanket with him because there's a chance that the 'spirit' is using it. Either way, there are a lot of pillows on the long couch and a few on the single ones, so the pillow is not really a big problem.

"My back will hurt but it's better than being salvaged by a ghost" Cale convinced himself. He's trying his best to stay alive here. 'Giving up a bed for those in need is a good thing. That's right, it's a good deed.' He's doing pretty good in convincing himself