Chapter 11

Rok Soo could only wince at Cale's wounds. He's sure as hell that those wounds hurt a lot. He watched the unconscious Cale laying in an old worn down carriage.

"It's alright, they'll be here in a few minutes so hang in there" Rok Soo said and rubbed his round body on Cale's head, trying to make it as warm as possible for the younger man who had sheltered him and the kittens, although he doesn't know that there's one more person in the group, it's still good to repay good deeds.

"mm" Cale winced when Rok Soo accidentally bumped the wound he had on his head which made the luminous ball fly away from him a bit

"ah, sorry" Rok Soo apologized, even though he knows that he won't be heard, he still did. He heard Cale heave a deep sigh as if trying to make himself feel relieved despite all the pain he is currently feeling.

Rok Soo sighed as he snuggled in Cale's neck, trying to make the younger one comfortable in such cold and windy weather. He just stayed there like that for a few more minutes, basically making himself a heating pad- probably not a pad anymore, but a ball. 

The Carriage had already stopped a few minutes ago and all Kim Rok Soo had done while following them was to use his round body to leave trails of blood that was coming out of the redhead, just to make sure that the kittens and the vicious assassin-butler can track them easily. It's disgusting and unsanitary, but it's not like he can do anything aside from that.

Kim Rok Soo just snuggled more into Cale's neck, making sure that the young man doesn't end up dying because of the cold. He then closed his eyes and tried to sleep while waiting for their help to arrive.

"Over there!" Hong shouted as he ran after seeing the trail of blood that was wiped on the tree

"Be careful Hong" Ohn warned his younger brother while running beside him

"Yes Noona, don't worry. I'm strong too!" Hong said while running. They're now following the trails of blood that their friend has left for them, fortunately, the Scary Butler and the Scary Chef were fast enough to catch up with them.

 They're not that fast but the scary duo was just letting them lead, trying to assess how the two kittens would be useful.

"The trail stopped here" Ohn announced as she looked around, noticing a small abandoned nipa hut nearby.

"There's a house nearby" Vicross, the scary butler's son, said. 

"There's a strong scent of blood coming from there too" Ohn seconded as she looked at the run down Nipa Hut

"You two sure are sharp aren't you" Ron said as he smiled at the two kittens which the two kittens returned with a glare

"hoho" Ron chuckled before finally going to look in his son's direction who had a frown painted on his face. Obviously because of disgust.

"Vicross, check how many people are inside, we'll do this as quickly as possible" Ron said which was answered with a nod

Once Vicross had left, Ron jumped on a tree branch neat them to take a closer look at the Nipa Hut that the young master is currently staying in, obviously not because he wanted to.

While looking at the Nipa Hut and looking after his son, making sure that he'll be able to dash to him when something happens, he heard the cats also climbing up the tree. Sadly, they're still too young and small to be able to easily climb the tall tree, that's why the both of them are currently stuck while clawing the trunk of the tree while looking at each other