Chapter 2: Haunted...?

Kim Rok Soo had always been one who does not forget, no. He cannot forget. Even if he wants to, he can't. But there are instances where he forgets some things that he doesn't like or things that he does not deem important. And this is one of the times that he hates it whenever his brain does that.

"damn it..." Kim Rok Soo cursed as he hid under Cale Henituse's bed.

Who would've thought that I'll be encountering a vicious butler along the way? Surely not me. 

Kim Rok Soo had already remembered who the person he was following just a few minutes ago. Cale Henituse, eldest son of the Lord of the Henituse County. The trash who will soon be beaten up into a pulp by the Protagonist, Choi Han.

And the other person that Kim Rok Soo was scared of the most, Ron Molran. That Vicious Assassin-Butler who acts like a benign old man, but in truth and reality, he's a heartless wild beast who would slit your throat and dump your body somewhere unknown.

Kim Rok Soo sighed as he tried to calm his racing non-existent heart.

Dying unknowingly is one thing, but transmigrating in the novel that you read before falling asleep and dying is another.

'I don't know how I got here or if this is just a dream, but I might as well just relax and do nothing'  It's not every day that you can just laze around and do nothing you know? It's better to take some rest even if this is just a dream

Kim Rok Soo sighed again as he looked towards the redhead, Cale Henituse, who was getting ready for the day. 

"Since I have nothing to do, I can just roll around his bed and sleep there while he's gone. I can just leave again when he comes back..." Kim Rok Soo paused and thought for a second. He's currently evaluating his situation and condition. 

He had confirmed that he had become some kind of entity, probably something like a wandering soul that does not have any human form or appearance, his current structure is just as small as a tennis ball that floats around. He also shines like a lightbulb or a Christmas light. 

Currently, the light he is emitting is white, but the last time he checked, his light was purple. That was when I was running away from the Assassin-Butler and hid under Cale Henituse's bed. 

He had seen how he shined last time because the place under the bed was dark. He had also seen his ball-like form when he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to check his appearance...

It's not that he's complaining, it's rather quite... nice? 

Well, it's nice because he doesn't have to waste his energy by walking and doing kinds of stuff like that. He also probably doesn't need to eat any food because he had not felt hungry ever since he got here, which was just a whole night and an afternoon.

"Surely, souls don't get hungry right?" He mumbled to himself. It will be very troublesome if he needs to eat some food, or worst, some kind of entity or other things to survive as a soul.

"Let's just wait and see then" Rok Soo said and watched the redhead leave the room with his scary butler.

'I'm being haunted.' Cale thought as he walked behind his butler that was guiding him towards the dining area. And no, he's eating alone again this time. 

'if I really am being haunted, then even Ron can't do anything about it...' Cale continued his thoughts

Yesterday, I felt like I was being watched, but Ron did not catch anyone, I was sure they did not catch anyone because my father did not call me in his office to ask if I know anyone like those or if I had angered anyone. 

'Last night too...' last night, the door from the bathroom opened, but no one was there, no human was there. The door slightly opened and creaked a little, it was a small movement that you won't even notice if you weren't looking or paying attention. People might just think of it as a wind just passing by, but there was no wind last night.

'And now, today, just before I left the room... Someone was definitely looking at me. Even Ron noticed it' Cale looked at the butler in front of him.

'I'm sure he noticed it' The little humming he did earlier made it apparent.

'Either a ghost, or it's a creepy-ass stalker' Either of the two does not sound good.

"Ron" I called for Ron who quickly gave me his attention

"I will be going to the Sun God's and the God of Death's temple later" I said and gave him a quick side glance

"Yes young master-nim, would you like me to accompany you?"

"no need, just prepare everything I need" I said as Ron open the door of the dining room

"Yes, of course, Young Master. I hope you have a hearty meal, Young Master"  Ron bowed to me as I entered

'Let's eat before doing anything'

____________________________________________

Also, I'm thinking of publishing a new fanfic! But that's for another day... or month? Maybe year? Who knows!