Chapter 1: Prologue

Dying painlessly is something that Kim Rok Soo wants for his death, given that he really dislikes being in pain. He'd rather just fall asleep and die, instead of dying in a fight where he could possibly leave his teammates to fight a monster alone. 

Well, when he said that he'd rather die after falling asleep as his merciful death, did not really think that it was possible. Well, he didn't think that it would be possible. Not until he woke up beside a grave that belongs to a person named Jour Thames

And no, he did not wake up after taking someone else's body like in other novels, nor did he wake up as a fox or any other kind of animal. He just woke up as a small and round bundle of warmth while floating around the grave of the said person.

"Where is this?..." Kim Rok Soo tried looking around as if turning his head from left to right, but instead of a head, his whole body, which is now round and small, started swinging left to right.

He only noticed that his body was like this when he tried to check his body for wounds or any other injuries that must've been caused by some unknown people or person after bringing him somewhere he's not familiar with.  It is shocking, but knowing how the world works, where monsters and abilities started appearing, there's probably pretty much nothing 'impossible' now.

Kim Rok Soo sighed again as he tried floating up. He can't feel anything. The only senses that are working for him right now are his sense of sight and hearing, sense of smell and taste will soon be perceived.

"First things first, I have to know where this is" He said as he looked at the grave on the ground. There was only one grave in this wide place, thus, this person must be someone special to own such a large vicinity for their resting place. or if that's not the case, this person must be isolated or someone people did not wish to look for. 

"Jour Thames..." Kim Rok Soo tried to look into his memory if he knows anyone by that name, sadly, he does not.

"Haa, let's just look somewhere else" Kim Rok Soo and turned around, and when he did so, he saw someone walking towards the grave. He could not see who that person was properly, but his red hair sure was very pretty and shiny.

Kim Rok Soo did not panic, instead, he hid behind the headstone of the grave. He could not hide somewhere else since the whole place does not have any trees nearby, 'the trees are very far away, I doubt that I can get away without being seen'

And so, Kim Rok Soo hid while waiting for the red-haired person to go away. While waiting and looking around the place, he heard the voice of the person who came

"Mother... It's been a long time since I visited, I apologize" 

It was a solemn voice, but it still sounded rough for some reason, but the warmth was still there.

"Father seemed to be paranoid about something and kept on reinforcing the walls. He probably thinks that there will be a war soon" the person continued as he laid the flowers down and cleaned the top of the headstone. Kim Rok Soo can hear what the other person was doing, it's thanks to his sharp senses that he has trained and harnessed due to fighting the monsters that invaded Korea.

"It's not impossible, but it still sounds a bit ridiculous." the person sat down in front of the grave and sighed

"I miss you..." Sad. The voice was sad. It did not sound rough like earlier, it was soft, sad, and almost like a whisper if you do not have any sharp senses.

"hup!" the person stood up with a hup and cleaned his pants by patting them as if he did not sound sad earlier.

"I'll come by some other time and change the flowers, so wait for me till then" the person said and cleaned the headstone one more time. By this, Kim Rok Soo decided to take a little peek at who this person was. 

"I'll go now" as the person was about to leave, Rok Soo took a quick peek at his face. 

'It's familiar... but who?...' Just who was this person? Kim Rok Soo can't remember anyone that has that kind of face or hair. It's shocking given the fact that he has a sharp memory, but he really can't remember.

"Let's just follow him for now" Kim Rok Soo whispered to himself as he floated behind the person's back.

Cale is sensitive, much more sensitive than people thought. And no, it's not sensitivity about people's emotions, it's his sensitivity whenever someone is looking at him. He can feel it. But he did not dare to confront whoever it was or whatever it was. He's weak and has no means of protecting himself, it's better to just go somewhere safe than to stay in a place where no one can see you.

Cale wanted to stay a bit longer with his mother, but he could not do so because a certain something is watching him. So Cale did what he does best.

Act.

Act as if it doesn't bother him one bit. Act as if he doesn't know. It's a handy talent to have in situations like this.

"haa, I wanna drink" Cale murmured to himself.

"I'm going to be too tired once I get back, so I'll just ask Ron to bring me some wine and chicken for dinner" Cale said as he tried to walk faster.

'It's still here' the feeling of being watched is still there.

He wanted to just start running, but running would only make things worst and he might get killed like in those horror theaters that he has seen. 'Let's just calm down and make sure that no one gets near'

Cale walked, and walked, and walked while feeling and trying to determine where the feeling was coming from. It's near, but he can't point where it is. He was so focused on trying to find where it was coming from that he did not realize that he was already in front of his home

"Good evening young master, It's a nice evening isn't it?" Ron, his butler, smiled at him.

"yeah" Cale just simply said and walked past the butler

"Young Master, there seems to be a rat somewhere around here, It appears that I'll have to catch it. I will come and aid you in a short while" Ron, Cale's butler, said with a benign smile

"sure, whatever" Cale just grumbled. He may seem grumpy on the outside but he's quite relieved inside. Whatever or whoever that was sure will be dealt with by his father after being catched by Ron. 

Cale doesn't know how his butler, Ron, will be able to catch 'it' but Cale has seen this benign old butler do the same thing to the 'spies' that the other nobles had sent to them.

Cale heaved a deep sigh, still feeling the same thing he had been feeling since earlier.

"Ron and Father will deal with whatever that is" Cale whispered as he grabbed a maid that was just passing by

"hiick" the maid was surprised with what Cale had just done and squeaked

"y-young master? I-is there anything that I can help you with?" the maid was scared. Certainly, anyone who have the same master would feel scared.

"tsk, tell Hans to come to my room" Cale said feeling annoyed at the stuttering maid

"y-yes!" the maid ran away towards wherever Hans may be

"haa, seriously" He ruffled his hair a bit and started walking towards his room with his 'usual' grumpy face.

"I really just want a drink and a chicken, geez"

___________________________________

Yes, I decided to bring CHASE back! So for those who are new and don't know why I deleted it, I was supposed to make a new story out of this fanfiction because I really REALLY liked the plot. 

But I'm bringing it back now because My Characters and TCF characters are Colliding! Like, whenever I think of my own character, I would think of either Cale or KRS, and it's CONFUSINGGGG! 

It was so hard because Cale and Kim Rok Soo keep on popping up (T⌓T) and My OCs and TCF Characters' mannerisms and characteristics keep on clashing and I can't see my own character(πーπ), well anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one again<3!