-40-

The glass window broke, and a woman appeared standing like an over confident model beside ibiki.
"Hello~~!"
Naruto scrunched his nose at her squeaky greeting. The woman looked around than at ibiki.
"Losing your touch? There are more kids than last year!" She threw her arms out at all the teens who sat in front of them.
"There was an unexpected twist. And there is a perfectly good door Anko."
"Feh. Doors are for losers."
Naruto couldn't disagree with that.

She looked back at the teens.
"Hello hormonal teenagers! Meet me at the Forest Of Death in 10 minutes! Any later than that and your out!"

Saying that, she jumped back out the window.
Teams quickly went out the door. Naruto jumped up onto his table and down the other rows.
Sasuke barely missed Narutos collar as he jumped out the window.

"Naruto!"
"It's quicker!"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance but followed the Uzumaki. Sakura quickly jumped out and Naruto caught her before jumping from building to building.
She squeaked and held onto his neck with Sasuke in front of them.

They quickly arrived at the grounds and Naruto put Sakura down. He slapped Sasukes arm afterwards.

"Thanks Uchiha. I had to carry her."
"Well I wasn't about to."
Naruto glared at him. "And you think I did?!"
"Your so moody." Sasuke muttered.
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Just be glad I did something when baka over there was about to raise her hand. I mean who raises their hand? It was obviously a mind game Ibiki was playing."
"And how did you know?!"
"Because I have a brain!"
Sakura stomped her foot and faced away from Naruto. He sighed and pulled at his hair.
"I'm teammates with idiots."
"Watch it."
Naruto crossed his arms and popped his body forward to peer up at Sasuke.
"Your telling me I'm wrong? Your the idiot who forgot to brush his teeth and we may not even be able to go home."
"You don't know that."
"It could happen!"

Sasuke grabbed Narutos hips and pulled him in.
"I'll kiss you with my stinky mouth if you keep up with the attitude."
"Maybe someone shouldn't have kept us up so late. Huh? What do you think of that pal?" Naruto poked at Sasukes chest.
He smirked. "I asked. But you kept shaking you head."
"When have you ever listened to me? Why is that the only time you listen to me?!"
"Because I care for your pleasure."
Naruto gave a dirty look. "Don't lie to me."
"Fine. I would've kept it going even if you said no."
"Yeah see. Don't blame me you dumbass."
"Well you want—"
"I blacked out!"
Sasuke smirked. "Just how I like it."
"Ooh I hate you."

Anko sounded an air horn, signaling 10 minutes was up. Sasuke grabbed the nape of Narutos neck and kissed him as a barrier was put up.
When he released Naruto, the Uzumaki stumbled back and shook his head. Sasuke smirked and Naruto quickly smacked his arm.

"Shut up... that's not playing fair!"
"You love it."
"I..." Naruto growled and crossed his arms.
Sakura gaped at the whole situation.
Had... Sasuke just kissed the baka?!

"Alright little guys!"
"We're teenagers!"
"Whatever." Anko waved a hand. "Hand these out as I explain the rules."
A Jonin nodded and grabbed the papers from Anko. He handed them out as she went on.
"Rule 1: Survival! Rule 2: Killing.. Allowed! Rule 3: Any technique is allowed! Rule 4: You must get to the old hokage tower 10 km from these gates in seven days time! Rule 5: If you leave the Forest of Death, don't get two scrolls or are killed, you are disqualified from the Chunin exams!"

Naruto and the other two got the paper and sakuras eyes widened at the conditions to be allowed into the second stage of the Chunin exams.

"Killed?!" She screamed. "What do you mean killed?!"
Anko flung a leg along the wire gates and pointed at Sakura, stopping from her walking. "In survival you either survive or die! Missions are no different. If your holding an important scroll like these Heaven or Earth scrolls, people will be after you! If you are not skilled enough you will die... so think of this as your test run."
"Do we start with both scrolls?" Someone asked.
Naruto rolled his eyes. "She literally just said we get one scroll."
Anko nodded. "In the second stage you have to steal a scroll from another three cell team. If you have a Heaven scroll you have to take an Earth scroll. If you have an Earth scroll you have to take a Heaven scroll. If you have neither or one you are disqualified, even if you do get to the tower before the seven day mark is up."
"What'll we eat?"
She shrugged. "Anything you can find."
"Aren-aren't there deadly animals in th-there?" Sakura shuddered.
"There are." Anko smirked. "That's why it's called the forest of death."

Naruto signed his paper and Sakura looked at him as if he were crazy.
"Your signing?!"
"You want to become a Chunin or not?"
"You must need a three cell team to enter the gates to the forest of death!"
Sakura visibly paled. Sasuke signed his and Naruto took it.
"Don't worry." The Uzumaki reassured. "If you fuck up Sasuke and I will be there."
"How's that supposed to be reassuring?!"
"You only need a three cell man team to ENTER the Forest Of Death!"
"... or maybe not."
"NARUTO!"

He shrugged.
"Sign the paper. I'm not gonna ask."
Sakura looked down and gulped. "I-I have a family—"
"Yeah and I have two boyfriends. Sign the damn paper."
Sakura gulped. She signed with clammy hands and Naruto took the paper.

"When all three of your teammates have signed! Head over to that tent to collect your scroll and go to any gate!"

"You brought your ninja tools, yeah?"
"Of course."
Naruto nodded and headed for the tent.

He stood behind a woman wearing a pointed straw hat. The inside of the tent was cool. It was nice. Four flaps were around the tent so no one could see who got what scroll.
Naruto handed the papers to the Jonin after having entered the tent. He handed an Earth scroll to Naruto. He put it in his ninja bag before walking out of the cool tent and heading back to his team.

"What scroll did we get?"
Naruto shook his head at Sasukes question. "People will be listening in. Best not to talk about it until inside the forest."
"I can't believe you made me sign that paper!" Sakura cried.
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Pull your panties out of your ass. I don't need to hear the crying."
"You sent us to our death!"
"With that attitude you'll be the first to die. She said we only needed to enter the forest with a three cell team. If ya keep yappin' I'll push you as a sacrifice to the first team that comes after us."
"Why?!"
"Because you attracted them with you annoying voice." Naruto snapped.
Sakura immediately fell silent. Sasuke only led Naruto to a gate and looked down at him as two more teams joined them.

"You think it's wise to continue with Haruno? She can—"
Naruto covered Sasukes mouth. "Don't give away weaknesses Sasuke... especially with peepers." Naruto nudged his head to one of the teams obviously eyeing them for their scroll.

He felt a tug on his ninja bag and grabbed a woman's wrist. She was a small brunette, beta, if Naruto had to guess by her scent. She yelped as his grip quickly tightened further.

"Keep your filthy beta hands off me." He threw her wrist down and crossed his arms. Sasuke pulled Narutos back toward him and squeezed his hips gently.
"People are already scoping out for scrolls."
"Of course. The weaker teams will be out first and those are the people those morons are really scoping for... Haruno stop squirming!"
She squeaked and the other two teams looked at them. Naruto rolled his eyes.
"She's gonna be the death of us."