-34-

The moment Kakashi shut the door to his apartment, Naruto pulled him down and kissed him through the mask.

"I hate you."
Kakashi pulled his mask off and tilted the omegas chin, kissing him deeply as Narutos scarf was unwrapped from his neck and put on the coat hanger. Naruto fisted Kakashis Jonin vest before his hands were pulled away and the sleeves of his jacket were pulled off.
Kakashi grabbed Narutos hips when a second pair of lips latched onto Narutos neck. He gasped as Kakashi pulled away. Sasuke pulled Narutos head to the side, sucking the tan skin until a small pink hickey was below his ear.

Naruto shuddered as Kakashi and Sasuke pulled him further into the apartment and away from the cold entrance. The Hatake pulled Narutos long sleeve shirt off and Sasuke took his own shirt off.
Naruto was spun around and Sasukes lips connected with his. He moaned when Kakashi nipped his sweet spot.
His legs rubbed together as his back pressed against Kakashi and his front pressed against Sasuke. He could feel both of their growing bulges and moaned.
Naruto shuddered at both of their lips latching onto his tan skinned neck. He grabbed Sasukes shoulders with Kakashis hands still on his hips and rubbing against him in a circular motion.

Naruto moaned as both nipped and sucked on the beginning of his shoulders. Sasuke lowered to his collarbone with Kakashi taking off Narutos gloves and his own fingerless gloves. He threw them to the floor and pulled at Narutos pants.
He shuddered as Kakashi unzipped the zipper and slid his hand back into his pants.
Naruto moaned and tugged at the raven hair when Sasuke began to suck the pink nipples and Kakashi thrusted two fingers into his vagina.
Sasuke pulled Narutos pants and underwear down, leaving his plump ass and apex to the cold air.
He licked two of his fingers and entered one into Narutos ass. He gasped, his eyes widened at the feeling of his vagina and ass being prepared. Naruto shuddered and forced his legs to stay where they were.

God. Let him fall to his knees. Let him suck one of those amazing cocks as he's being prepped.  Sasuke quickly added a second finger as Kakashi slipped in a third.
The Uchiha spread his left leg as Kakashi spread his right.

"You have to make room. There're two of us."
Naruto whined as a third finger entered his stretched ass.

"Are you fucking him first or am I?"
Naruto could barely comprehend that the alphas were actually planning on what to do while finger fucking him.
"Me. Unless you want to enter his ass dry."
Sasuke grunted. "Wouldn't be the first time."
"Of course it wouldn't."

Narutos knees buckled when both pulled their fingers from his insides. Sasuke tilted his chin and kissed him as Kakashi got rid of his shirt and unbuckled his pants.

"Get down on your knees."
"Sasuke you can't—"
"Shut up." Sasuke looked back at Naruto. "On your knees Ningyō."

Kakashi watched as Naruto actually slid to his knees with Sasuke holding his small hands the entire time and making sure they stopped at his pant line.

"He's not a doll you can force to do whatever you want Sasuke."
"He's an omega. Plus he only listens in times like these." Sasuke ran his fingers through Narutos hair and pet underneath his chin like you would with a cat.
Kakashi shook his head but pulled Naruto onto his fours. "Plus it's better to demand than direct. He doesn't move unless you tell him what your doing." Sasuke explained.
"Now I see why Naruto thinks we're so different."
Sasuke smirked as Kakashi rubbed his length over Narutos sensitive apex. When he pushed in, Naruto gasped and moaned from the pleasure. It felt as if Kakashi was stretching him all over again.

Sasuke slid Narutos hands that he still held, over to the zipper and Naruto seemed to know where he was going with the action because he began to unzip the black pants as Kakashi palmed the small of his back and began to thrust in a kneeling position.
Naruto moaned and Sasuke tugged at his blonde hair. He whined and pulled the pants down.