-5-

"... Hokage-sama do you think this is the best option? The other teams have at least one beta but two omegas and two alphas, who knows what could happen?"

Sarutobi Hiruzen looked from the three papers of Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke to Umino Iruka who was generally concerned of how their hokage thought such a team would work.

Hiruzen of course understood what Iruka meant but in his eye, this team had some.. special circumstances.
Sasuke and Naruto were both offense and were always looking for a fight while Sakura had the very potential to become an amazing med-nin. And with Narutos wild behavior, Sasuke has proven quite clearly he knows how to dominate over the petite Uzumaki, maybe he even dominated over Naruto more than Kakashi, who is to be their sensei.

"Yes I'm sure Iruka. Right now these three may not mix well together, but with their potentials, they have may just be the next legendary sannin."
Iruka gasped with wide eyes.

Everyone knew and quite clearly that Hiruzens students were so skilled that Hanzo, the once Leader of the Rain village had declared them equals of his and gave them the title of the three Legendary Sannin.
And for their Hokage to say that this team has the potential to meet his own team, was quite a hope yet blessing.

Iruka didn't say anymore but took down the names for tomorrows announcement.

Though little did they know, a little birdie was outside on the roof of the Hokage tower to hear it all. Even if it wasn't bad news, it was supposed to be a secret wish between the adults in the room.

~~**~~

Everyone sat in class. Awaiting impatiently for the bell to ring and for their sensei to walk through the doors.
Naruto on the other hand, was in Kakashis classroom.

"Don't you have class to get to?"
"I already know who my sensei is." Naruto shrugged. "What the hell do you want me to do, jump up and down in glee when I hear my teammates?"
Kakashi sighed. "It's mandatory for you to be there Naruto. It's the start of your life as a Genin."

Naruto flicked the hitai-ate on his forehead and Kakashi casted him an annoyed look. He shifted his position for his plump thighs to be very accessible to the older who guiltily took a glance.

"What are you gonna do when we're not in this damned academy? Start reading your porn again like when I was little and lived with you for that time?"
Kakashi scoffed at such words. "It's not porn, it's fine art."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Fine. If it's such "fine art", than let me read it."
Kakashi let out a snort-like laugh. "No."
"See, porn."
"Get to class!"

Naruto rolled his eyes but hopped down from the front row three-man desktop.

"See ya later Kakashi."
"It's sensei now!"
"Pfft. Sure."
Kakashi grumbled under his mask as Naruto closed the sliding door. That brat had no respect.

When Naruto entered the classroom, everyone looked at him more annoyed than usual. Though Iruka just smiled, happy it's the final day he'll have to deal with Narutos antics.

"Good timing Naruto, I was just about to say what team you're on."
"Oh lucky me."

Naruto took his time, much to the others annoyance, to get to his seat and sit beside Haruno Sakura who had already latched herself onto Sasuke.
Sasuke casted the blonde a side glance but Naruto didn't take notice of it. His stomach still knotted whenever he felt like the Uchiha was looking at him.
Too bad he was on a damn team with Sasuke.

"Team 7!" Iruka shouted to catch everyone's attention again.

Girls and omegas stared at Sasuke. It was a known rule that there had to be one alpha, one beta and one omega on each team.. to make it fair of course. And thankfully Sasuke was an alpha which meant they had an even bigger chance of becoming teammates with him.
Iruka shook his head and looked back at the three in the three-man desk.

"Uchiha Sasuke!" Omegas tensed. "Uzumaki Naruto!"
'Fuck my life' Naruto sighed, already biting his nails for comfort.
"And Haruno Sakura!"

"What?!" Many shouted while others groaned.
"Iruka-sensei Haruno Sakura is smart I'll give her that but being on a team with Uchiha Sasuke would completely distract her and she may even put herself in harms way to get his attention. What was your thinking?!" The know-it-all Amara questioned in absolute disbelief, she did not get Uzumaki Narutos or Haruno Sakuras position.

"Pfft."
Everyone's turned and Amara scowled when she saw Narutos hand on the table and his other was placed on his stomach. He looked to be shaking of laughter but it was exactly the opposite.
Naruto looked up with a wicked smile and crazed look.

"Like you wouldn't do the same. Your only complaining because you wanted to be the damsel in distress while Haruno was with the dog. You only care about yourself like every other person in this god damn classroom."
Naruto smirked.
"All you want is to finally prove your better than a council members daughter but you want to know something."
He appeared in front of her. His look stoic and cold.
"You'll never be more than a commoners daughter."

Amara sat frozen with wide eyes that filled like a pool. Naruto only stood and spun around.

"It's funny you people think Iruka made the teams. Honestly who do you think rules this village? The shinobi?" Naruto chuckled and waved a dismissive hand at Amara who was full on sobbing by this point. "Shinobi are only weapons. You all are on the same level as the demon you lay next to when you fall asleep."