-38-

Naruto yawned as he walked to the Chunin exams building. He looked up at Sasuke and grumbled when he noticed the alpha seemed newly refreshed.
Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"What?"
"Sex all night. I'm exhausted. And your looking peachy!"
Sasuke looked at Naruto amused. "I asked if you wanted to stop."
"I don't even remember that!" Naruto threw his hands in the air as the Uchiha gave himself a victorious smirk.
"You seem to black out a lot during sex."
"Trust me it happens more than you realize."
"You black out with Kakashi?"
Naruto sighed. "Yes."
"As much as me?"
"It takes more rounds but sure."
Sasuke rolled his eyes. "It's amusing to think you like such vanilla sex."
"It's normal for someone to like vanilla sex once in a while. You even seem to enjoy it."
"That's rare."
"Oh so your saying our sex has been boring this past week?" He raised an eyebrow with crossed arms.
"No. I'm only saying I can't wait to get back to you being helpless. I don't exactly like you scratching my back red like Kakashi does."
Naruto rolled his eyes. "Fucking sadist."
Sasuke "hn'ed" and slowed to walk behind Naruto. He wrapped his arms around Narutos waist and kissed an earlobe.
"You love it."
"I don't love you."
Sasuke smirked. "That's only because it's early in the morning and you don't understand how good of sex we have."
Naruto rolled his eyes. He pushed the Uchiha away as they got close to the building.
"What? Don't want Haruno to see me being affectionate?"
"Your affectionate is... weird. And no I'm pushing you away because your breath smells like breakfast."
"Well after the shower sex I forgot to brush my teeth."
Naruto scrunched his nose. "Remember next time."
"Yes yes."
Naruto rolled his eyes.

They got to the front of the building where Sakura was already waiting.

"Sasuke-kun!"
Naruto jumped onto the Uchiha before Sakura could and he looked at Naruto amused.
"Wipe the smirk."
It only grew.
"Protective?"
"Says you." He scoffed.
"What are you doing on my Sasuke-kun?!"
"He's actually been with me for quite some time... you should really keep up with all of your teammates relationships."
Sakura pulled onto Narutos shirt but he didn't budge. She screeched in annoyance. Sasuke sighed and wrapped an arm around Narutos back.
"Don't we need to go? We're already late as it is."
Naruto reluctantly slid from Sasukes body and dragged the Uchiha by his collar. Sasuke let it be as Sakura quickly caught up with them and began to yell at Naruto to let her Sasuke-kun go.
Naruto ignored her.

The group stepped off of the stairwell and looked around. A large group was yelling at two jonins to let them inside the room.
Naruto yawned and threw his hands behind his head as they walked passed them. He looked back to see Sakura following him and Sasuke.

"Damn. So any genjutsu that isn't Sasuke she isn't receptive to." Naruto hummed.
Sasuke looked down at him. "What?"
"Nothing." He shook his head.
"No. What did you say?"
Naruto sighed. "I was only making an observation. It's nothing important."
Sasuke looked forward again.

A team of genin were standing at the end of the hall. Looking as casual as anyone could be.
Naruto lowered his hands into his pockets. He went to walk up the stairs but one of them got in his way. He had Hyuga eyes and long brunette hair.
Naruto looked up at him blankly.

"You're in the wrong place pipsqueak. Omega malls are the building a mile away."
Naruto glared. "I think I'm in the right place than. Let me through."
He crossed his arms. "I've never heard of an omega team." His eyes glanced at Sasuke. "With only one alpha. You best be on your way."
Narutos jaw clenched. "You really think a beta with a high ego and on the serving branch of the Hyuga clan should be judging that?" He snapped.
Sakura jumped at Narutos tone.
Neji narrowed his eyes into a warning glare. "I'm trying to save you little omega."

Naruto pressed his hand on Nejis chest, sending him through a wall and into the back room for the high ranked shinobi helping with the Chunin exams.
The guy in a green jumpsuit eyes lit up as the girl called out to her teammate in panic. "Neji!"
Naruto rolled his eyes. He grabbed his teammates clothes and pulled them up the stairs, grumbling about how betas were so incompetent.