-3-

"When the fuck did you manage to do this? You've been in class."
Naruto smirked at his fine artwork on the Hokage faces.
"Well I do know how to do clones and plus, the Anbu taught me how to shun-shin."

Kakashi groaned at the reminder.
He was one of the lucky Anbu who got to watch after little Naruto and had taught him advanced skills any academic shinobi or Chunin wouldn't usually know/perform.

"You will clean it before going home and being your supervisor to be sensei, I have the pleasure of watching you do it."
Naruto shrugged. "Not like I have anyone worrying about me at home."
Kakashi shook his head. He dumped a bucket and scrubbers in Narutos hands. "We'll see if you care by your fathers face."
Naruto clicked his tongue. "Not like any of them matter anymore."
"And what does that mean?"
"Well they're all dead right? Dead people can't do shit and dead people shouldn't be worshipped about the past. It's all bullshit really, there isn't anything called a hero."
"So your father, Namikaze Minato died for no reason when he was protecting you or the Leaf?"
"If he was protecting me than he should've put the kyuubi in someone else, maybe even killed both to finally get rid of a tailed beast. Really I'm only a jailer who gets hate because I house the thing that once tried and will try to kill the village if he ever escapes."

Kakashi sighed.

"Just get to cleaning, we'll talk about your point of view when your done."
Naruto shrugged and jumped down to Hashiramas face.

~~**~~

Naruto jumped to stand beside the sleeping Hatake.

"Watch me my ass."
He dumped the brown and cold water onto his supervisor who shot up and glared at him.
"Oh your awake. How nice of you to join me on this fine sunset evening."
"You could've done that a lot nicer."
"Next time I'll just re-paint the faces."
Naruto dropped the bucket for it to make a terrible clinking noise.
"See ya Kakashi."

Naruto jumped down before Kakashi could say anything and a deep sigh left his covered lips.
Truth be told, Kakashi had wanted to take Naruto to get something to eat that wasn't instant ramen. But it seems the small Uzumaki was on a short temper like usual.

Though Naruto was only heading home. He had no desire to eat and didn't even find anything appetizing. Which is rare seeing Naruto usually has to starve from weeks on end.
Without paying attention, Naruto found himself on his ass and feet in front of him. Quiet chuckles and snickers came from around them but those quickly went away when Naruto shock the villagers a cold look.

Naruto clicked his tongue and stood. He looked up to tell the person off but stopped when he saw it was his new classmate, Uchiha Sasuke.

"What the hell was that for?" He growled.
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "You were the one who bumped into me."
Narutos cheeks instantly flared a deep red, in embarrassment and how sexy the Uchihas deep voice sounded.
"Still! Some of us aren't paying attention!"
Naruto raised his chin into the air, though he didn't even reach Sasukes chest and began to stomp off.

Sasuke only rolled his eyes and grabbed Narutos arm. He pulled the petite Uzumaki into him, never letting go of his arm all the while.

"You owe me an apology."
Naruto clicked his tongue and tried to rip his arm from Sasukes grip but it only tightened, making him wince in pain.
"Let me go."
"An omega much like yourself should never speak to an alpha who can clearly dominate them."
Naruto scoffed. "Who the fuck do you think you are? My owner or some shit?"
Sasuke grabbed onto Narutos neck and Narutos eyes widened. He leaned down to the small blondes ear and Naruto shivered at the hot breath trickling down his neck.
"I'm not like those damn senseis of yours." He tilted Narutos chin with the tip of his index finger. "I will punish you for disrespecting me."
Narutos cheeks flared again with his eyes growing wide.

"Now. apologize."
"I-I'm.. I'm sorry."

Naruto was barely audible but with being pleased, Sasuke released him.

"You can go."
Naruto turned but took a quick glance over his shoulder before jumping from building to building and disappearing in a yellow flash.