-6-

"This is bubkiss! Where are they?! It's.. 9 and everyone else is gone!"
Sasuke rubbed his temples. He couldn't deal with Sakuras squeaky banshee tone. He needed Naruto here and he needed him here to shut this bitch up now.

Thankfully, only 30 minutes later, the door opened to show Hatake Kakashi with petite Uzumaki Naruto over his shoulder.

"It's 9:30! Where were you?!"
"Sleeping."
Kakashi put Naruto down. Naruto yawned as he lowered to sit on the floor.

"Meet me on the roof in 5." Kakashi held a hand up before disappearing in leaves. Some fell into Narutos hair with his head already bobbing.
Sasuke walked over and put Naruto over his shoulder before walking out.

"Wait! Sasuke-kun!"

~~**~~

The three Genin sat on the wide steps with Kakashi on the edge. Naruto was swaying slowly, trying to stay awake.
Sakura was purposely bothering him because Sasuke had put Naruto between him and Sakura. Naruto wasn't grateful whatsoever but right now he couldn't really care. His nightmares had kept him up all night and he had only just gotten to sleep when Kakashi picked him up and brought them to the academy.

"Alright let's do introductions."
"Kakashi-sensei we already know each other!"
"Not as teammates. Seeing we'll be on a team, we'll need to learn about each other in order to work together perfectly."

Kakashi than pulled out a book he longed to start reading without being scolded. With opening it, he pointed at Sakura.

"Sakura you first."
Sakura humphed but looked at Sasuke before smirking to prove she didn't mind. Sasuke on the other hand, found this completely pointless.

"My names Haruno Sakura! My likes.. I-I mean who I like is-" looks at Sasuke with tinted pink cheeks. "my hobbies, w-well actually-" looks at Sasuke even longer with a deeper pink blush. "my future dream is-" she squeals, somehow not snapping Naruto out of his dozing off state.

"And your dislikes?" Kakashi questioned finding himself more concentrated on her weak introduction than his book... even though everyone already knew her desperate need to make herself stand out to the Uchiha heir.

"Naruto!"
She jabbed her index finger at the blonde, successfully almost poking his closed eye.
"Get your nasty ass finger away from me before I break it and burn it with your will to live."
Sakura immediately tried to cling to Sasuke for safety but Narutos deadly blue eyes made her only scoot away.

"Sasuke you next."
"Hn."
Sasuke crossed his fingers together as Naruto began to doze off again.
"My names Uchiha Sasuke. I dislike a lot of things, I have no particular likes and I don't necessarily have a future dream."
"Your hobbies?" Kakashi questioned, fully engulfed in his new genins unusual introductions.
"Not many... training is one in particular."
"Sasuke-kun do you like me?!"
Sasuke didn't answer though Kakashi already knew the answer to that question, noting the ravens look of course.

"And.. ah Naruto?"
"Uzumaki Naruto."

Sasuke looked over when he felt Naruto lean on him but didn't expect to see the blonde actually asleep. Kakashi sighed. He waved a hand in dismissal.

"We'll get his introduction when he's awake."
".. so what do we do now?! Sit around and talk?"

Kakashi stood from the edge and picked Naruto up.

"You can go home, in a few days we'll get our first mission."
"Wha?! Really?!"
'More like chore' Sasuke complained.