" Yeah."

" Yeah, I'm alright, love."

A few more seconds pass, containing awkward eye contact between the two as Layla slams the driver's side door of the Jeep.

" Should we..."

" Go?"

" Yeah."

" Yeah, let's go."

Steven and Cleo walk to the passenger's side door, and he goes to open it for her, but comes to the exact realization Marc had come to just hours before.

" There's only..." He starts.

" One seat?" Cleo suggests.

" Yeah."

" I could... sit on your lap?"

" Y-Yeah, I mean... is that... alright... with you? Are you... are you cool with that?"

" I'm cool."

" Cool."

Steven takes his time and sits down into the seat first, then makes eye contact with Cleo as she goes to jump in as well

Steven takes his time and sits down into the seat first, then makes eye contact with Cleo as she goes to jump in as well. He fidgets around, trying to give her as much room as possible by scooting his bum far back into the seat. She sits between his legs and closes the door, and tries to reach for the seat belt, only to find that Steven had the exact thing in mind. Their hands clash together and the seat belt gets retracted back into its holder. Once more, they reach for it at the same time before Cleo decides to just let him to it. Steven struggles to wrap the seat belt all the way around them both, finding there's not enough room to connect it to the buckle on the side. He awkwardly holds the belt by her breasts, doing his absolute best not to accidentally touch them. Cleo takes the belt from his hands, somehow managing to push his hand into her shirt as she leans over to click the belt into the buckle. She goes to sit up straight, then tilts her head downwards to see Steven's hand currently cupping her breast, not that she truly minds. He instantly pulls his hand out from her shirt with wide eyes, ushering multiple apologizes for the possible invasion, despite the fact that they've been intimate with one another. Cleo assures him that it's okay, and expects the car to be moving by now, but turns her head along with Steven to be met with Layla staring at them as if they are the dumbest people on the planet.

" What?"

Their drive takes them all the way to sunrise, going over the vast terrain of the Egyptian desert and all of it's beauty. Cleo stays strapped to Steven's chest, who's arms stay planted to his sides as to not have another accident. The drive is smooth for the most part, with the occasional bump making Cleo jump in Steven's lap, an action that sends a blush straight to his cheeks as he fights off any impure thoughts he may have.

" We can't lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb," Layla states with a heavy sigh as she keeps her eyes focused on the sand in front of her, " Look, if he is... we're gonna need Marc, yeah?"