Forty

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 40 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 】

𝕬rthur sit alone at the stadium after the match.

All the spectator and commentator already gone home.

" Arghh!" Hikari surprise him when she put cold water on his cheeks.

" Hahaha"

" Its you" Arthur chuckled. He take the water from her hand and she sit beside him.

" Thanks"

" Its nothing " they sat in comfort silence.

" Its nice isn't?" Arthur started their conversation after a few minutes of silences.

" Sure it is"

" Are you happy?"

" Are you happy?"

" For what? Defeat you? Of course!" Hikari grinned.

Arthur groan annoyed. He lay down by his back.

" Don't rub your victory in my face please.. but what I mean is..are you happy with Japan?"

" ... yeah.. it feels like I have a place belongs to"

Hikari looks at the sky.

" You always complain about how you feels like stranger wherever you are ... But I can see that you got what you need...place you can call home.."

( Flashback )

" Hey, Aru. "

" Yes, angel?!"

" Are you happy?"

" Huh?" Arthur turn to see Hikari

" Hm.. are you happy ?"

" Of course! I got friends, and family besides me, plus it became better when you and Bernand-san come here!" Arthur grinned.

" Are you happy, angel?"

Hikari faking her smile.

Arthur was speechless.

They both look up at the sky.

" Aru.. you know.. my mother is half American and my father is Japanese. And I was born in Japan but was raise in Russia. But I never thought who am I.. am I japanese? Or American. Or Russian? Soon after I turned 8 years old, I started to travel around the world with my uncle. Whether its Spain, Italy , China, South Korea , even Japan and America.. i never feel like I belongs there."

" Hikari.. do you know what is home?"

" Hm?"

" Home is not a place you was born or raise.. its also not a building ..but home is where you can always come back to. Home is where you can always be your own self . Thats is home."