Fifteen

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【𝟏𝟓: 𝕺𝖋𝖋 𝕯𝖆𝖞𝖘】

" 𝕾o , here I am searching for all the prove to shut down Orion Foundation"

Hikari show her back neck and they shock to see the same tattoes like Ichihoshi.

Hikari look at her teammates and friends.

Endou didn't say anything but come to her and give her a hug.

" I'm so sorry you have been through all of that. You must be really scared"

Hikari couldn't hold it anymore.

" Uhm , I did. You are not there by my side , I was too scared" Hikari started crying.

They all just wait until Hikari calm.

All they know, Orion must be destroy. There's more than enough for a pure little girl going through all of that things call hell.

The next day,

" Ohayou, Shirou kun!" Hikari was done showering and went to get breakfast early in the morning.

" Ohayou, Hikari-chan. Do you feel better?"

" Yep, thanks!"

Shirou smile and pat her head. " No biggie ,let's go eat."

Along the way, Shirou was not saying anything . Like his mind on something else.

" Shirou, do you have anything to say?"

" Huh? What do you mean, No i dont"

" Well, okay then" She smiled.

Shirou look frustrated . " Wait , uhm.. there's something I want to tell you"

They go outside and sit at the nearly bench.

" You really know don't you?"

" Nopeee... I don't know if you don't tell me. Or I would pretend not to know" Hikari grinned.

' This girl ' Shirou chuckled.

" We really can't hide anything from you, can we?"

" Who said that? Nosaka and Kidou , those two are really unpredictable. But yeah other than them ,I kinda know"

Shirou look down.

" Hey, how long your leg have been hurt?"

" Since the match with China"

" I know very much that none of you would never give up to play international. So, what are you planning to do. If you dare to play with that condition, I'm so sorry Mr Fubuki Shirou, Me myself would bring you to hospital as soon as possible."

" I would be honor if Miss Hikari would bring me to the hospital by herself"

" Mouuu, quit playing around , I'm serious"

" I'm serious too ,Hikari"

Hikari pout.

Shirou smile again.

" I will go back to Hakuren ,to tell my brother about this"

" Atsuya-kun right?"

" Yep, I'm pretty sure he already knew since I decided to visit there."

Hikari nod. " I know how you both play and I can't denied it Atsuya also got lot of potential."

" Of course ,he's my twin"