Nine

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【𝟎𝟗: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍】

𝕿he match continued with a few minutes left.

Nosaka got the ball from Asuto.

They try to steal the ball from him but he was so fast. He jump elegantly when they try to slide.

" Hikari-san!" Nosaka passed to him.

" YOSH! ITS MY TURN TO SHINE!" (I'm sorry for stealing your spotlight Asuto)

Hikari jumps and her pure white wings with a halo appear. The colorful music surround her. She open her arm wide. And singing

" 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨!!!!"

The goalkeeper tried to block but he was stunned by the beautiful melody.

And GOALLL!!

Japan 4 - 2 Uzbekistan

She twirl and land to the ground gracefully. She grinned.

" SHE DID IT!! SHE BRING BACK HER LEGENDARY CRESCENDO SOPRANO TO THE FIELD!! NAKAMURA SHINE HERSELF AGAIN WITH HER SINGING ABILITY"

" That's was the most magnificent voice I've ever heard" the opponent muttering. Admired the female ace.

" SUGEEIIIIIII!!!!!" Asuto hug her.

" As expected from the legendary female striker" Nosaka smiled.

'Beautiful '

" Hehe ,don't forget to add cutie at the front" She chuckled. Nosaka smiled.

" That's my melody for you ,Eternal Dancer!!!!" She said to the clueless team.

" Your voice is beautiful ,Hikari-san!"said Hiura.

"Thank you Hiura-kun. It just coincidence that I'm also a singer"

" I'm always forget that you are singer and idol, Hikari-chan!" said Asuto.

The whistle blow. The match had end.

Some of their teammates approach Hikari to compliment her. And some approach Nosaka to congratule him being back to the field and make epic comeback.

" We lost" said the opponent captain.

" Maybe because they are playing real soccer" said his teammates.

"Huh?"

" Hey!" Hikari approach them.

" Do you want to mock us?!"

" Pftt. No. I just want to say you have incredible voice" Hikari smiled made their heart stopped.

" Ah ,no. Your voice is more magnificent than us" said the goalkeeper.

" Thank you. By the way, you guys are Orion disciple too, right?"

They shocked. Hikari chuckled.

" I would like to meet you for awhile after this, captain Eternal Dancer"

" What do you want?" he hesitate. She lean in.

" I just want to help ." She back off and turned away with her hair blowing.

" Should we trust her?" asked one of her teammates.

" I don't know. But- I have feeling she can saved us from Orion"

They nod and look at Hikari's back.

Hikari approach Coach Zhao Jinyun.

" Zhao Jinyun! I want to pick up Mamoru. He can get out today!" said Hikari.