Seventeen

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 17 : 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖞 ??? 】

"𝕾o, what's our plan next?"

Hikari ask Lee Hao while packing their things.

" Oya-bun said we will have time to explore Russian before practice."

" I can't wait to see what's interesting here!!!!" Endou getting more hyped.

" Mamoru, Hao, fear not cause I'll be your tour guide for today!!! Are you ready?!"

" HECK YEAHHH!!!!"

(^∇^)ノ♪

They're having so much fun there. Take more pictures , eating more delicious food , shopping and sightseeing.

" Mamoru , Noboru say cheese!!!" Hikari snap some picture of them.

" CHEESE!!!!" They both make a peace sign.

" Wait did Russian people say Kazani when take picture?" Lee Hao ask.

" Huh? No? We used to say syr ..who told you- wait!" Hikari walk to him . " Scoglio-san!!!"

" Damn i'm ded!" He whispered to himself.

" Huh, you bought all of that?" Hikari hears Nishikage said to Nosaka.

She turn around and sweatdropped.

' Oh my God ,please don't torture that poor guy'

Like always, that reddish-haired boy will buy lot of foods and share it with Nishikage. More like he bought it to just taste it and let Nishikage have the rest of it.

He would never let Nishikage take a break, will he?

After that , Hikari notices that she didnt see Ichihoshi anywhere so she decide to call him.

Drrr drrr...

" Hello" Ichihoshi answered.

" Hikaru , where are you? I couldnt find you anywhere?"

And she hear somebody on the other line.

" Is that my future wife?! Lemme talk to her!!!!!!" She shook her head.

" No! Froy , don't try to take my phone!! Oh my God!"

" Hold him still Hikaru lemme smack him real quick" Hikari end her call .

" Zhao Jinyun, i'm gonna go meet Froy a minute"

" Okay Hikari-chan! Be careful"

" Te-he. You know me!"

She ran to the place. She heard sound of a water so she definitely know where the place that have a water fountain( i'm not sure if that was the right word.. too lazy to open dictionary tho)

Soon enough she saw them.

Froy was trying to steal Hikaru phone . Still trying.

" *Sigh* "

She come closer and smack his head.

" Childish Froy. Don't bother Hikaru"