Eight

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【𝟎𝟖 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐】

"𝕴 can do this alone ,but anyway thank you for helping me,captain" said Anna.

She and Endou was out to the store to buy some groceries.

" It's nothing. The managers are always at their best to help us. So i must do my best as a captain to help back."

But then ,fake goons approached Endou. They pretend to harrass Anna but Endou push his hand a bit.

Suddenly , the gangster winced in fake pain and said to the police that Endou punch him.

"Come with me!" said the police and take Endou to the police station.

After a while at hidden place,

Ichihoshi gave the gangsters a candy and it anger them. But he easily beat the crap out of them and snap a picture.

"Hear me out, random people, if any of you dare to tell this to anyone, I will spread your picture!" he smirked and walk away, leaving the fake goons.

Without anyone realize there's a blonde girl with cap and black hoodie covered her looking from the roof of a random house.

" Ichihoshi... "

Hikari said slow only for her hearing. she quickly get back to the center before Anna to avoid any suspicion.

Anna come back to the center and tell about Endou to everyone.

"CAPTAIN WAS ARRESTED??" they shouted.

"Its not Captain's fault! The goons fake pretend to be hurt. Captain just trying to save me" said Anna.

Hikari sigh. "Well, we have no choice"

"What do you mean"

"We have to play without Endou-kun" said Zhao Jinyun who just arrive there.

"EHHHH??!!"

" Luckily , we have another great goalkeeper. Nishikage-kun ,I'm counting on you"

" Me??" Nishikage show his typical face.

" Yeah, Seiya-kun! I know you can do it!" Hikari put her hand on his shoulder. Nishikage insist to call her by first name unless she called him by first name too.

" Thank you ,Hikari-san"

" Eh? How about me-" Before Saginuma finished his sentences, Tatsuya put his hand on his shoulder, smiling.

"What with your face???!!"

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫⚽

Day for a match between Japan and Uzbekistan has arrived.

The first half have started. But no one wear the captain badge.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤~

" Why not give them to Hikari?"asked Asuto.

" She refuse" the coach said.

" WHY?" They looked at her.

" uh.. I'm not suit to be captain even our personality mostly the same. Beside, that old guy already have someone in his dirty mind" Hikari waves her hand to them.

"Now, now. You dont want me to remove you from the starter right" Zhao Jinyun smile in anger.

" heh.. You don't dare! If you do , i wonder what will I do with all the stuff in your laptop" Hikari smirked.