Six

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【𝟎𝟔 : 𝕶𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖚 𝕰𝖓𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗】

𝕿he match between Australia finally come.

Hikari warming up before she walk to her position as Midfielder. She noticed Kidou and Kazemaru talked about something but she didn't bothered and continue walk to her position.

And then , she saw Kidou called Haizaki and Hiroto and talked with the two of them.

'What are you planning, Kidou?'

" Why are you spacing out ,Hikari!" asked Fudou.

" Ah.. Nandemonai (its nothing) Maybe i'm just little bit tired" She lied.

"Jeez ,why are you sleep late day before match?"

"Hehehe.. Don't worry! You will back it up for me ,right?" Hikari shot him with her cute eyes.

" yeah-yeah. In your dream!" said Fudou with little blush on his cheeks.

Hikari chuckled a bit," First half almost started..Go to your position ,Fudou!" said Hikari.

" Hai-hai!" He pat her and go to the right side of the field.

Hikari breath in and out. She try to forget about them and concentrated for the match between Australia.

"The match start with kick off by Haizaki and Kira!!! " the announcer shouted.

They passed to Kidou ,Hikari and Asuto.

At first ,it seems normal but then Haizaki and Hiroto start acting suspicious. They aim the ball right to Ichihoshi.

Haizaki kick the ball and it shot to his body. Hiroto got the ball and shot it again to Ichihoshi until he fell.

Hikari shocked. 'Kidou, don't tell me, you told Ryouhei and Hiroto to crush Ichihoshi!' She looked at Kidou and saw him smirked to Ichihoshi.

Asuto noticed there's something wrong with them. However ,he still helps Ichihoshi to stand up.

"Are you okay?"asked Asuto

"Yes, thank you"

"What happened?" Hikari came to both of them.

" I don't know, maybe they don't like my play" Ichihoshi said while smiling sadly. 'Those guys....!!' Ichihoshi thought.

" It's okay, whatever happen, I will protect you, Ichihoshi" Hikari put her hand on Ichihoshi's shoulder.

" Me too!" said Asuto.

Ichihoshi shocked. "You guys-"
'Why the hell you guys want to protect me, I was the one who want to destroy Inazuma Japan' He become confused with Asuto ,mostly Hikari.

"Its okay, we got your back!" she said that and run back to her position with Asuto.

Haizaki and Hiroto passed between themselves before Haizaki kick it to Ichihoshi much stronger than before.