Thirty-Three

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 33 : 𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 】

The next day , at the stadium ~

All of Inazuma Japan are lining up. But none of the France's players showed up.

' Something's wrong here. Nathan and the others never late to come to the match. '

Suddenly ,the commentator announced that France's team players got food poisoning and be treated at the hospital. By default, Japan won the match.

" By default?!"

" What's happening?"

" All of them got food poisoning?"

Inazuma Japan discussing this matter in their waiting room.

" .. I get it... I will call you back.. uhmm" Hikari ended the call. She nod to Zhao Jinyun.

She approach her teammates with coach Zhao.

" Zhao Jinyun already call France's coach. He said that last night all the France's players are hospitalized. "

They all look troubled.

" Orion " Asuto muttered.

"That must be it" Nosaka said.

After that, they going back to their bus to get back to the training center. Hikari walk to get her bag. But then her phone rang.

" Huh?"

⟨⟨⟨ President ⟩⟩⟩

She clenched her fist. She lower her head.

Asuto look at her in worried.

Hikari look up and saw Nosaka, Haizaki and Asuto, waiting for her.

She sigh but then she smile. She put her index finger on her lip.

Asuto's POV

I was going to take my bag before going back to the bus . After we heard about what happen to France, I just couldn't sit still. How could they went this far just to warn us.

I was going to call for Hikari but I saw her lower her head. And her phone rang.

Haizaki and Nosaka also waiting for her. But she seems frustrated. Then suddenly she smile and ask us to keep silence.

She then answered her call.

" Hello.."

" You did this.. right" her face darkened.

" I will play for Japan until the end."

She then snickered. " Hahaha.. if so, I would kill myself.. you will lost your greatest invention, isn't?"

" Arckkk!!!" She fall down on her knees. Haizaki and Nosaka rush to her but she stops them. I want to help her too but..

' Hikari!' she still hold down her phone.

She just keep quiet and then the call ended.

She sigh and let herself fall down. But before she could Haizaki already caught her.