One

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【𝟎𝟏: 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕴𝖓𝖆𝖟𝖚𝖒𝖆 𝕵𝖆𝖕𝖆𝖓 】

[Japan]

"𝖂AHHH!!! I'M SO NERVOUS!!" said the spiky black-haired boy, Inamori Asuto.

" Chill, Asuto . I'm sure some of us will be picked " said their captain of Inakuni Raimon (I forgot his name)

All of the candidates, including all of Inakuni Raimon and other teams, have gathered in Football Frontier stadium for the ceremony to announce the new members of Inazuma Japan.

The coach is announced to be Inakuni Raimon's coach, Zhao Jinyun .When it is time to announce the players on the team, Zhao Jinyun steps onto the platform in the center and presses a button, and the large screen shows the new team's members to participate in Football Frontier International (FFI) for this year.

Meanwhile, Hikari was outside the stadium and took off her sunglasses. She looked up at the stadium.

"Japan, I'm back " she grinned like a certain soccer freak.

All the candidates feel so nervous as they looked at the screen.

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝘀 :
𝙂𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙪𝙮𝙖
𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙍𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙞
𝙆𝙞𝙧𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙤
𝙂𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝘀 :
𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗼𝘂 𝗬𝘂𝘂𝘁𝗼
𝗛𝗶𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮
𝗜𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗔𝘀𝘂𝘁𝗼
𝗞𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝘆𝗮
𝗙𝘂𝗱𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗸𝗶𝗼
𝗡𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗬𝘂𝘂𝗺𝗮
𝗜𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘂

𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 :
𝗞𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘂 𝗜𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗮
𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂 𝗬𝘂𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂
𝗙𝘂𝗯𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘂
𝗦𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗲 𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗿𝘂
𝗜𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶

𝙂𝙤𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 :
𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖 𝗢𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂
𝙉𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙮𝙖
𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙪 (𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣)

They thought the video was end but it show one more player, to be exact female player.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 :
𝙉𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙞

Endou's eyes blink a few times.

"Ichihoshi Mitsuru- " said Kidou looking at the screen. Before he could finished his sentence ,Endou interrupt.

"HIKARI?!!! FOR REAL?!!!" Endou shouted. Gouenji and Kidou gave him confused look.

"You know her?" Gouenji raise his eyebrow.

"Yeah!!! She's my best friend!!!!" Endou became excited.

"Ouh I see. But she seems familiar. What do you think ,Gouenji?" said Kidou while they looked back at the screen.