Twenty-Four

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 24 : 𝕬𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖐 】

' 𝖂hat is wrong with me! '

Hikari shoot into the goal as hard as she could.

' Calm down !'

' Calm down !'

' Calm down !'

Everytime she shout in her mind, she would shoot the ball.

Her teeth clenched .

" Control yourself Hikari! If you let your anger control you, all this hardwork will be gone! Uncle will be dissapointed! Lee Hao will be dissapointed! Mama papa will be dissapointed. Everyone will be dissapointed with you, Hikari ..ARGHH!!" She talk to herself.

She was ashamed for her own behaviour when they faced The Navy Invaders that evening. What's more irritating is sudden appearance of Asuto's so called 'father'.

< Flashback >

Drr...drr

" Oh hello Vice President" someone voice.

" What are you doing to America's Team?!"

" What? I didn't do anything. They are some amazing soldier aren't they?"

" Stop joking around me! You know what I meant! "

" They're not your teammates so why would you care. Its your choice to be in Japan's team. Am I right , Nakamura-san" she's mocking her. She want to show that her choice was wrong. She should be in other team but she want her to think that Inazuma japan is weakest than others.

" Don't you want to come back? Your friends missed you so much here" she smirk.

" Shut up"

" You don't want anything happen to them like Yvonne right?"

" Don't mention her name "

" You can't even save your own self or even her. How do you even manage to save whole world. "

" You. Pathetic . Child"

She punch the wall.

" Oh? Are you losing your patience now, Nakamura-san? Come back here when everything's done. I had given you enough chance to play in that weak team. Don't make me do what you don't want to see with your so called friends. You had enough playing with those team. You belongs here , not with them.. Anyways i have meetings to attend. Next time come to the office and do your work as vice president, okay.. Nakamura Hikari-san"

She ended the called.

Hikari called someone else.

" Kirishima, please look after Asuto wherenever we're out from training center"

" And don't let anyone touch Asuto. "

" Yes, young miss"

She put the frame picture to hide the crack and walked away.

<End Flashback>