Thirty-Two

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

【 32 : 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖓 】

Author's POV

𝕴n the morning, all of them gathered at the dining room. Except for one person.

" Lee Hao-kun, where's Hikari?" Nosaka noticed and ask the green head.

" Oh she's still upstair.. i guess ..but don't worry, she will come soon enough"

" Oh okay" Nosaka sit with the others.

After that, Asuto voice out his thought to show Orion their soccer. Of course Endou and the others agreed and decided to help him.

Zhao Jinyun then clear his throat.

" So ,for the surprising announcement.. JA JA JANG , Our new additional player...!!!"

" MIZUKAMIYA SEIRYUU-KUN!!" Hikari cheer behind the blue haired guy.

" Since when you there?!!"

" Hehe!" Hikari show her peace sign.

\ flashback \

Hikari was in front of someone's room. She was leaning by the wall and wait for him to come out.

" You sure took your sweet time in there ,Mizukamiya-kun"

He turn to see the blonde.

" Sorry, just finish packing.. thanks again for waiting for me.. "

She smile at him .

" Nah its okay, i'm just kidding.. i would wait even it took hours" she grinned.

He sigh amusingly. He texted her night before he came. So she knows about his arrival earlier.

"And congrats for being in Inazuma Japan" she continued.

" I told you right.. we will see each other soon"
He stare at her blue eyes.

" Yeah.. well done. I'm impressed. Can't wait to play with you again, Mizukamiya-kun"

" Me too, Hikari-san"

" Let's go. They must be waiting " they walk to the dining room together.

"Hey, I think I got dejavu"

Hikari suddenly said.

" First and last time we met ,you got lost in our school " he recall.

" Please don't remind me.. that school is complicated. Why they do not put a sign board for direction!!! That's why i got lost..hmp"

" Hahaha.. its fine..that's cute tho. " He certainly didn't mean to say that out loud. He freeze for a moment.

" No its not!! I'm serious ,they really should put a signboard !" Luckily she just shrugged it.

While she blabbering and nagging , Mizukamiya just watched her.

' She's really cute. But she didn't even realize it. I know i'm not close to her. We just met second time.. But I can't help to protect her and be with her all the time.. am I weird ? I don't even know anymore' all the thought being interuppted when Hikari put her hand on his shoulder.

" Oh how's the others?"

" They are fine like always. They said they want to play with you again next time"

" Gladly!!" She smile brightly.

' Oh no.. this is not good for my heart.. calm down Seiryuu'

" Oh by the way, Ryouhei miss you tho" she tease.