Cyn really broke me.
Forever is never promised.

The pain of seeing someone you love holding a pregnancy test..

What am I?

A fool.

|Allistonville University[ASU]|

I was taken away by the beauty of this land. So huge, the buildings and huge water fountain greets. The bright green grass reflected along. Some people were just walking, some sitting on benches, some smoking, There was order, instantly fell in love.

"There's so much order here." I commented.

"Right? No wonder Millicent loves it here. I swear she's a coconut." Paxton said, I laughed.

"Why would you say that?"

"You should see how she carried herself, I've told her countless times she's born in the wrong skin."

"She said she just left class with Avery-"

"Speaking of the devil!" Paxton pointed past me to look forward.

Uhm wow. Is it me or everyone here is just attractive?

I don't know who is who but the one has brown gelled down hair that is in a low bun, edges neatly done wearing a pair of metal square glasses, her medium sized hoops complimented her whole look. Even I could see from here that she had brown eyes, similar to her hair with a sense of golden dark skin. Her outfit was just casual yet neat, fit on jeans with red and white sneakers with an oversized jacket that showed her bra strap. Wow!

The other seem to be slim and had a rectangular body shape. Her hair was beautifully curly yet messy, I was almost jealous. Coincidence that they are similar in skin tone, she was shorter than the other one. She kept her outfit simple, an oversized dark blue golf shirt with black cycling shorts and star white sneakers.

We got out the car, they did their fair of excited greetings. I just leaned against the car.

"Eh? See Keegan you have someone to match four eyes with." Kaes smiled, such a clown.

"Shh Kaes, this is Millicent" Paxton pointed at the girl in glasses who waved shyly yet excitedly, "And Avery" She just saluted at me which I did back.

We decided to chill at the Campus park and just catch up. Indeed Avery was an interesting person. We related on so many things to the point we started having our own conversation while walking around campus. One thing led to another.

"Why did we not meet earlier?" Avery asked.

"West Rill is where I was at so you know..."

Avery lit up a cigar and brought it to her lips taking a big puff, "Goodness, so NEV? I'll definitely visit. Tired of hearing about Millicent's boy drama."

I giggled,"It's not that bad I'm sure."

"I doubt you'll be happy to hear about handjobs and break ups"

I gasped and pushed her shoulder causing her to smirk and continue to smoke, "She's your friend don't say that."

"Whatever Kegs, want a smoke?"

"Nah...I still want to live"

"So I don't want to live?"

"You tell me?"

"It's occasional, especially when I am stressed." She ashed out her cigar on the ground.

"Don't use substances to talk pain away."

She sighed, "I wish it was that easy Keg. I really wish it was."

"Boyfriend or girl drama?"

"Girl?"

"No ways!" I chuckled, she flipped me off.

"It's serious okay??"

"How serious?"

We stopped in our tracks and turned to look at each other with the same mischievous smirk.

"Don't look at me like that, das ist Versuchung(that is temptation)"

"Paxton is your girl not me..."

Avery stepped back," Paxton."