"Sure, it's um what is it called again. Oh! it's the 'Med-star Hospital'." Ally said with a sad smile.

"Right, I'm guessing you don't know who owns that hospital then." Enzo said to himself but we heard it.

"It's someone named 'Darius' who owns that hospital, I heard he also bought a much bigger hospital recently called 'Global Health' but I've never actually seen him before. He sounds amazing." Ally suddenly said, looking amazed.

I gasped, remembering that my mom works as a nurse at the 'Global Health Hospital'. I didn't bother to mention that though.

"Hm, I own them." He said like it's not a big deal and we both looked at him with a surprised look.

"What? b-but your name is not 'Darius'." I said stuttering. He looked at me with a smirk on his handsome face but all I could think at the moment is that my mom works for my crush.

Omg!

"Actually, I put the hospitals under my middle name instead for safety precautions." He said trying to keep himself from smiling.

We just stood there speechless.

"So listen, it's my hospital so don't worry about paying for the surgery, I've got it covered. I'll have the best doctors perform the surgery before the week ends, so just focus on school and again I feel really bad for overhearing something that was suppose to be personal and for that I'm really sorry again." He said sincerely which made me and Ally look at him with shocked faces.

"W-what no, you can't be s-serious. That's too much, I can't let you pay for all t-that." Ally said emotionally.

Enzo chuckled. "Trust me Allison, to me 10 million is like 100 dollars. So don't worry about it. Any friend of this beautiful woman right here is a friend to me too." He said smiling and looking directly at me. Wait what? I really have to check his 'net worth' when I get home. Dang!

HE. CALLED. ME. BEAUTIFUL.

Ally immediately ran to him and hugged him repeatedly saying 'thank you' while crying. He stood there awkwardly patting her back looking uncomfortable. She then stepped back.

"It's no problem actually, I-." He was cut off by three handsome men coming in this direction, but of course Enzo is more handsome.

"Yow bro, we've been looking all over for you." One with light brown hair shouted dramatically.

"Sorry guys, I came out to get some fresh air." He said turning to them laughing and turned back to us.

"These are my best friends: Zachary, Jordon and Larry. Guys these beautiful ladies right here are Brielle and Allison." He said introducing us.

Zachary had black hair, green eyes and he was also 6'4. He has a lot of tattoos and he looks quiet with a dead ass serious look. I heard that he is a 'Multi-Millionaire' and he is one year older than the rest of them.

Jordon has grey eyes, dark brown hair and he is around 6'1 with tattoos as well much not as much. You can tell he's the friendly type. 'Multi-Millionaire' too.

Larry has sky blue eyes, light brown hair and he's about 6'2. I can tell he's the playboy of the group. I caught him winking at Ally a few times already while she was blushing. 'Multi-Millionaire'.

They are all rich with their own companies but Enzo is the only one out of the group who's a 'Multi-Billionaire' instead.

"Damn girls, you take my breath away. It's a pleasure to meet some beautiful ladies" Larry said with a flirty wink and I just wanted to roll my eyes while Ally is blushing like crazy.