Chapter-26

Sun was almost setting on that rainbowed sky as the dry environment had begun to cool down. Loud huffs and cries dragged around the empty path as Taehyung slowly moved towards his house. The path behind him was getting showered by the blood drops dripping from his wounded body.

A few minutes ago when Seokjin came to meet him taehyung wasn't ready to face the monster. His Hyung told him that he has been gathering his own army with help of one of his ally's kingdoms and was planning on taking back the Hena province from King Kim Namjoon. The offer was mouth-watering as Taehyung still had the royal blood flowing through his veins. But he wasn't into it anymore. The simple life that he has been leading with Jungkook seemed far more precious than him being the prince of a country. Seokjin was furious but at the same time unfazed. He knew that his slut of a brother won't leave that Jungkookie but seokjin needed taehyung at any cost.

Even Though he mouthed ok and was about to walk away from his little brother, suddenly he screamed at the crowds who were busy selling or buying stuff. To Taehyung's utter shock Seokjin had revealed that Kim Taehyung wasn't just a simple peasant, he was the youngest prince of the Hena kingdom who supposedly was the reason the villagers had lost their loved ones and their homes.

Of course, the villagers were furious. Despite Taehyung having tried to say that seokjin was lying but the people couldn't believe him. Seokjin had already pointed out some facts that cleared the confusion from their eyes. They didn't hesitate to launch over the poor boy. Taehyung would have surely died if he wasn't cunning enough to get through the angry crowds as soon as possible. His body had swollen up with those ugly purple bruises all over.

The villagers should always be unaware of taehyung's true identity at any cost but Kim seokjin already had prepared his nasty game

Tae's weak body fell on the grassy soil in front of his house. Considering that the lamp light coming from the house, he just lowly shouted for jungkook to step out. He was pretty surprised to see Jungkook coming back home that early but he wasn't complaining. He slowly stood up and tried to walk  forward to the entrance while his body rested ear the wooden wall. Jungkook had already run out from the kitchen or bedroom to see what that shout was for.

His skin crawls in fear and anger when he watched his wounded beloved sitting on the grass while whimpering

His skin crawls in fear and anger when he watched his wounded beloved sitting on the grass while whimpering. He didn't waste any more time launching toward the vulnerable male "Taehyung? Love what happened!?" he questioned in a hurry before picking Taehyung up to settle him inside the house. In that small amount of time, Minseok and some villagers were already running toward their hut.

Jungkook couldn't have time to even treat Tae's wounds as he heard people shouting from outside along with some throwing rocks at the house. Minseok instantly came inside with his daughter and hurriedly closed the door. Jungkook seemed to be all unaware and confused about what was actually happening with Taehyung was still unconscious in his arms

"lay him down! I-i'll treat his wounds" the girl offered while minseok held jungkook's shoulders with his panicked shaking palm "I don't know if it's true but The villagers are saying that Taehyung is the youngest prince of that filthy Kingdom?" minseok had his eyes red in range but also worry as jungkook's breath got stuck inside his throat