Chapter-10

A very heavy gaze and squinting banded countenance was staring deep into the front individual making the person visibly quite uncomfortable. But still, it was almost impossible to speak out the irritation as the preaching stares were coming from none other than the Queen herself. After observing the concubine for quite some time she just let out a mild chuckle which sounded like a clear mocking.

"I have been hearing your name for days but now as you are finally in front of me, I feel like there's nothing special in you to look at. Just a dirty concubine dreaming for something unthinkable" she repeated her harsh laughter as the concubine couldn't help but want to roll his eyes in annoyance

"I'm nothing special in front of a prestige queen like you, her majesty. It'll be a sin to even dream about it. My place is on the floor near your wings of mercy" jungkook politely bowed, perfectly sugar coating the fake terms into a more believable statement in which the queen straightened her posture. "You are an incredibly sweet talker, no wonder you were able to ravage my son's intellect, weren't you? Filthy little bitch" 

"His highness found me capable enough to adore. I'm his slave who is living through his commands, her majesty" jungkook answered calmly but he was too disgusted by the words coming from a royal. He always thought that as the strata of society raises people's skill to speak politely grew over time as well. However, he has seen a whole new reality. The more people fly towards the top row as in royals or another wealthy individual, their behaviors become filthy and lower than the uneducated slaves.   

"Just so you know, there is a certain rule in this kingdom. If one wants to be the king they have to marry a woman in the future to produce this province's next inheritor. And I know for sure that my son taehyung will be the next king, I'll do anything to make sure of that including the assassination of every stone on his path. And one of the drawbacks is you. So stop dreaming about being his partner for life because you are a concubine, on top of that a full-grown man"

"You can't slaughter me and I'll also make sure to destroy every stone on my path that will hold me back from possessing his highness Kim Taehyung...only for me, her majesty"

The lady gritted her teeth in anger before shouting a "GET OUT". Jungkook smirked at the frustrated queen and bowed, furthermore leaving the room with his smug face.

"jungkook?"

"hey! Are you listening to me?"

Taehyung raised his voice cutting the concubine out from his daydream. Upon coming back to the reality jungkook blinked his eyes before flashing a neat smile "sorry, I was thinking about something"

"Really? What were you thinking?" With a stuffed mouth full of food, taehyung questioned while showing off his curious Bambie eyes earning a slight chuckle from the concubine "nothing it's just, I have met her mejesty today, at the time of walking towards your chamber from the lawn" he stopped for a second then proceeded to leave a deep sigh "she said I should stop luring you to listen to me because when you will be the king by any probability then with obeying the rules you need to marry a woman. So.......i'll just remain your concubine...just a sex slave. Time passing object"

 Time passing object"