Chapter 25

A few months have departed and a lot had changed since. Well in a good way of course. First, come about the relationship between Taehyung and jungkook. They became more humane to each other over the past 3 months. Especially Jungkook was allowing himself to heal, letting go of the past incident and forgiving the prince. He doesn't talk lowly to taehyung anymore neither he used any violation towards the male. They have a mutual companionship between them. Skin ship became normal as small simple touches are making their heart burst out in pure excitement yet none of them were bold enough to confront each other.

The cultivation of vegetables and crops assisted them to get closer as they smiled, helped each other at any possible means, eat lunch under the tree or simply just joke around. In addition, Taehyung was becoming happier than ever and jungkook was no exception either.

But money was a big problem in their household. The crops they darned were wholly enough for their stomach but for other essential items they needed actual capital. With the veggies and crops, they nurtured almost half of the quantity required to sell. So in that case Jungkook had structured a wooden bar for them to sell some greens in their village capital market. At first, people didn't want to buy anything from them as they were the only same-sex couple shamelessly living. As there was no actual authority in that village yet, the people couldn't even punish Taekook by themselves. Besides, the current Royals are directly linked to Jungkook. The villagers were threatened not to do any harm to the male by none other than Jimin himself long before taekook's arrival. Jungkook knew that pretty well that was why he breathed without any worry.

But soon enough The villagers started to buy fresh veggies from jungkook as they stood much cheaper than those from any other Vendors. Taehyung struggled a lot to keep up with the bargains from buyers but Jungkook was very good at handling his small business. The prince finally realized how many things he had not yet learned and dealing with bargaining Aunties were one of them. Anyhow it took only 2 months for Taehyung to somehow understand the process now he was able to sell crops without the help of Jungkook.

Jungkook on the other hand was pleased about that because now that Taehyung could handle the shop, he would be able to do some other labor to earn more money. It was a win-win situation certainly.

"Taehyung, hurry up. we need to leave" Jungkook shrieked impatiently from outside, wanting the male to already get ready for the day. It was the Red weekend which meant today they will be able to earn more profit.

"Please wait for a moment" Taehyung shouted back from inside the house before nervously looking at his palm

"Please wait for a moment" Taehyung shouted back from inside the house before nervously looking at his palm. There rested two earnings and a note from Minseok. He still couldn't  Show it to Jungkook because of the fear of a receptive refusal. He tightly squeezed his eyes, lips quivering in pure anxiety. Now that his relation with Jungkook became a bit stable, he didn't want to ruin it at any cost. But this thing was from Mrs. Jeon and the more Taehyung will hide it, the more it will create a mess in the future. With a deep breath, he walked out of the cottage, finding Jungkook Standing so elegantly. His back was rested on the tree, arms crossed over his chest and eyes sharply staring at the entrance of his house.