Chapter-14

Messy hair, sleepy eyes, and puffed-up face with his cheeks being flushed with the cosmic dust of baby pink and those pouty lips glistening in their own natural bloody color are all we could say about taehyung's definition. The male just woke up after sleeping like God knows how many hours. Blame the sudden fever that grasped his conscious state. Even though he could discern it was already dark outside but that was not the concern for now. His only thoughts were surrounded by where jungkook was And why did he left.

With little no strength in his body, taehyung stood up with much difficulty before shouting for any guards outside. Soon enough an entrance patrol ambled inside with quick steps and bowed his head in respect. "Yes, your highness?"

"Call Jungkook!" Taehyung commanded while rubbing his aching forehead but was quick to frown at the now nervous guard. The prince squinted his eyes "Why are you still standing here? Go!" The sudden growl caused the male to flinch as he hurriedly bowed his head "Sir J-Jungkook can't come right now, your highness"

"What did you indicate by that?" The prince abruptly stood up in clear frustration. "H-He y-your highness someone had attacked him"

So that was all took for taehyung to run out from the room to find his concubine. The words were striking his mind in a very frightening way that he couldn't even breathe by now. While running through the lavish castle and amidst of all Lieutenant Jung Hoseok suddenly stooped his way. Taehyung was badly shaking and eyes filled with fear and desperation. Hoseok never saw him like that before, it was a pure shock to him. "Your highness, are you alright? You are shivering really painfully"

"First tell me w-where is jungkook. WHO ATTACKED HIM?" Taehyung gritted his teeth while blinking his eyes rapidly, trying to stop that overwhelming nausea rushing through his throat. He only wanted to hear where jungkook was and how was he doing. His mind and ears felt numb for the voices juggling around him as taehyung tried his hardest to calm the rapid breathing down.

Hoseok felt scared. Not only him but all of the guards surrounding the prince were equally scared by taehyung. Idiotic people obviously didn't even know that the prince was having a panic attack. Being the protector of taehyung, Hoseok quickly but being hesitated hugged the royal as tightly as he could, trying to give him a shoulder to lean on. "Shush everything is alright y-your highness. We had caught the attackers and they said Yung-mei-hun, a female concubine under your harem offered them 30 branzee (Hena's currency name) to kill Sir jungkook"

"Where's that bitch is? HOW DARE SHE" Taehyung gritted his teeth and growled before harshly pushing Hoseok away "Take me to the harem"

After again entering that cursed haven taehyung eyed everywhere and gazed upwards the 2nd floor. His concubine was supposed to be there with the physician's aid. Who would dare to hurt what was his? A simple girl. How pathetic!

"Y-Your highness p-please have some mercy! I swear that I didn't mean to do it!" The girl who was now standing in front of the angry prince shakily uttered. What did she think? Will any apology can offer her any mercy? Taehyung just wanted to laugh "Tell me your last wish" He instructed in a blank tone while getting a steel plunger in his hand. The girl began to tremble in fear but there was no way she could escape. Behind her was occupied by guards, ready to assassinate her as soon as the order comes

"Y-Your highness!! I beg you i-it was not my fault! H-Her mejesty had influenced me"

Everyone gasped in the harem as taehyung grew angrier by her statement "DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? You don't have any evidence, DO YOU?"