Chapter-18

Flashy voices were chiming throughout the ears, seeming like those ear-piercing ringing sounds of light metal. Taehyung with many difficulties opened his hazy sights and blinked contently to clear his vision. But he immediately regretted it while watching the scenery in front of his eyes

As his senses were becoming active again taehyung found himself leaning on a prison wall with his physique full of blood, heavily pained and wounds coated with fresh bandages. His regressive brain was cursing himself for not being able to win against his brother which led him to end up being imprisoned but that was not his premature thought. His first ever thought was about jungkook's safety because he knows his nig brother will not quit this opportunity from slaughtering Jungkook

And taehyung's fear came to reality as soon as he got his consciousness back and got welcomed by a wounded and beaten-up jungkook outside, in front of his prison cell, sitting on the floor with his head hung low and besides him stood none other than a smiling Kim Seokjin and some other guards. 

The younger prince's found his blood boiling. He tried to let out a scream to let go of his lover but instead, his throat stood to be filled with nothing but small whimpers. Seokjin laughed at the miserable state of the so-called younger as he grabbed jungkook's hair and yanked his head back.

The wounded male made eye contact with taehyung as instantly a wide smile appeared on his bruised face. "You woke up, moon"

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung whispered crying silently before crawling towards the prison bars

"J-Jungkook" Taehyung whispered crying silently before crawling towards the prison bars. His body felt too numb especially his thighs because they were stabbed several times by Seokjin.

"Aww what a reunion of two filthy sluts. Look, my adorable brother, doesn't he looks good in blood?" Seokjin laughed mockingly before he kicked Jungkook's head, making the male cry out in agonizing pain. Taehyung couldn't handle the brutal scene. His lover was getting beaten up repeatedly in front of him as he only could do was to tear up and let out little whimpers.

 "Tsk tsk poor things, do you want me to stop and set Jungkook free? Hm?" Seokjin asked while looking at his brother who finally crawled towards the prison bars and grabbed them tightly, gazing outside towards his love while crying

"Tsk tsk poor things, do you want me to stop and set Jungkook free? Hm?" Seokjin asked while looking at his brother who finally crawled towards the prison bars and grabbed them tightly, gazing outside towards his love while crying. Taehying stared up at the elder prince with anger pouring out from his sharp eyes "leave him!! Set him free!! Don't hurt my love I dare you" the mumblings were almost inaudible and that made seokjin smirk even more.