Chapter-23

"J-Jungkook, please n-no more" Taehyung grunted as heavy sweats were dripping from his honeyed forehead as he squeezed his thighs together to avoid any kind of touch. His mouth stuffed with jungkook's hot tongue, swirling and rolling oh so aggressively making him lose his mind at the pleasure. The former prince was currently being pinned on the floor by the wrists while being kissed multiple times, deeply and passionately.

It will be a lie if tae said it wasn't making him needy. He was painfully hard while feeling that deadly dominance oozing out from jungkook's stares, touches, and body aroma. Jungkook smelt so heavenly good that it was making taehyung fuzzy from inside. But seemed like jungkook knew how his simple kiss was making taehyung crazy yet he stood not to do anything further.

The kiss got more sloppy with both of their drools mixing together. Hot breaths were making them dizzy. finally, after 15 minutes of constant make-out sessions, Jungkook decided to pull out. Taehyung whined at the action. His simple lemon-colored robe was falling out from both sides of his shoulders, eyes droopy and teary, mouth wide open with his reddish tongue out while pinkish cheeks were wet with the sweats. Jungkook wasn't an exception at all. His upper body was fully exposed while his cheeks were deep reddish, lips were swollen, and husky yet high-pitched groans filled the silent room

Jungkook never thought that his intention will backfire on him. In order to just calm his anger down, he had decided to use taehyung's body not so gently but in the end, a simple kiss converted his anger into a heavy lust.

"Hungm h-heh j-jungkook" Taehyung lowly whimpers while desperately rubbing his both exposed thighs together while staring at the masculine man with a needy gaze. Jungkook was having an emotionless face but inside he was extremely hungry for the beauty beneath him.

"What am I doing?" Jungkook questioned himself very confused about his current thoughts and actions. He was in his house which held a tragic occurrence yet taehyung somehow without any effort was able to divert jungkook from the emotional pain. That hurt jungkook's ego as he growled angrily at the discarded prince

 That hurt jungkook's ego as he growled angrily at the discarded prince

"You disgust me"

Taehyung felt a sharp pain inside his heart but he tried not to let any tears out. He just silently saw Jungkook standing up and walking out of the house.

The prince was feeling trapped. He was so in love with jungkook that he thought his self-respect won't be holding him back from begging yet it was all an assumption. Both of them were filled with their own rage while ignoring what they have done or doing to others.

Taehyung wanted to leave. He stood up and slowly adjusted his clothes before stepping towards the open door. But his feet were glued to the ground after he saw jungkook sitting at the entrance, back facing him and eyes looking up at the night sky. Taehyung was thought to stroll toward the back door but he couldn't.

"You can go" Jungkook's sudden statement caused a terrible shiver across tae's body

"You can go" Jungkook's sudden statement caused a terrible shiver across tae's body. "Just l-leave! Just go wherever you want!" Jungkook shouted as he faced the stunned man. "I don't need anyone!! I DON'T"

Taehyung's eyes watered at jungkook's heartbreaking state. The ex-concubine was crying and screaming at his enemy to depart.

"I-I a-am so tired. So tired taehyung!" Jungkook couldn't properly piece through the proper words to explain his feelings but taehyung wasn't a fool. He understood that someone had to leave their ego to collect all of these messes.

The prince carefully roamed towards jungkook, not minding the angry growls as he gently pulled him by his nap. Jungkook was protesting at first but soon enough he found an unknown comfort into taehyung's arms. He buried his face in tae's neck while feeling secured by the tender warmth he was receiving.

That night jungkook talked about everything out, letting his pain, frustration, and fear from hours till the early morning. He was guilty of not being able to save his vulnerable mother, he just watched everything with widened eyes. Ugh, that horrific sight. Jungkook felt emotionally trapped and he also shared his feeling with taehyung. The way he sensed taehyung his 2nd home, the way he wanted to kill the prince but slowly he began to love the prince's affection. The way he always prioritized his revenge, ignoring his inner sentiments. Everything.

Taehyung was more than guilty. Even though he knew that he wasn't the one killing jungkook's mother but still, he could do something to prevent it, right? He could have stopped the soldiers from taking the villagers as slaves or concubines. He could have punished those sick bastards who acted upon such cruel shit to a vulnerable woman. He could have listened to jungkook, he could have done many things!

The self-ego and self-respect he was feeling were somehow a pointless menu. In front of him was just a broken boy whose life was crashed in such a brutal way that anybody could think about taking wrath against Kingdom Hena.

But wasn't taehyung the same? His life was also got ruined by jungkook's reluctant games. But in his case, his greedy brothers were also culpable. It was just karma, taehyung thought.

"An eye for an eye" the prince laughed with his eyes poring out the tears nonstop as He hugged jungkook closer to his chest.

"Kill me jungkook and finish this war. I c-can't endure this anymore"

"You will also abandon me?" Jungkook finally looked up at the prince, correcting his posture a little "Take responsibility! The sin you and your kingdom committed, you can't run away that easily" taehyung was confused of why jungkook wasn't letting him go, why the man was so desparate for the prince to stay even after that fake love game

Was there still a hope? Who knows.

"I m-miss the old y-you. I c-crave for your l-love. Y-you never loved me? You still didn't give me an answer. I feel s-so worthless and used.....i-i wanna hold you y-yet I also feel hurtful. W-why it's so complicated?"

Jungkook tsked with a chuckle while taehyung just looked away in sadness "it's not easy to f-forget everything but i-"

"I don't want your filthy love Taehyung. Just... Just don't leave me"

Jungkook was trying to be tough but his words answered the question already.

***************

loving you was a losing game 💔