He glanced at her and understood that they both fought again.

He shook his head, "You can tell me," he said,

Rhythm looked at him, "What?"

"It's clear that you are angry at him,"

"Am I that easy to read," she asked, looking at him.

"Yep," he replied, "I can read you like an open book," he added looking at her face. Complete silence fell between them, and the air around them began to fall heavy as Rhythm stared at him, something in his eyes made her feel a warmth inside her.

A small smile appeared on her lips and Hadi's eyes flicked to her lips.

"So..." he looked at his plate, clearing his throat.

"Care to tell me," he added.

Rhythm began telling him what made her so angry at Humza for which Hadi chuckled and said,

"Well, he does have a point though,"

"What?" Rhythm rolled her eyes,

"Of course,"

Hadi laughed at her reaction, "He can be hard to convince but don't give up,"

"I won't," Rhythm smirked with an evil thought in her head.

***

Rhythm was reading a magazine when she heard Humza walk into their room, she immediately put it down and turned to him. She stood up ready to shout at him but when she watched him walk into the bathroom, with his shoulders down and his body screaming of tiredness.

She refrained from saying anything.

He looked so tired, she thought and quietly stood there.

After having a refreshing shower, Humza walked out of the closet dressed in nightwear. His head kept pounding even after a cold shower. Cursing under his breath, he walked over to his side and pulled the drawers off the nightstand searching for a headache tablet.

Giving up, as he couldn't find that he sat on the couch, resting his head on the top of the couch, closing his eyes and with a scowl on his face. Suddenly he felt soft fingers touching his head. He quickly grabbed the wrists in alert and turned back, his eyes locked on those beautiful eyes of Rhythm.

She gasped at his harsh grip.

"What are you doing?" he asked and she glanced at him.

"I'm dancing," she replied, sarcastically.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes at him, "What am I doing?" she added,

"Head massage, don't worry I will not smash it,"

"I don't need that," he said, pushing her hands away and gritting his teeth in anger.

Rhythm ignored his words and pressed her fingers on his head and began massaging his head.

"I said..." He couldn't finish the sentence as he began feeling good.

His silence gave her an answer to her unasked question. A small smile appeared on her lips and she continued to give him a massage.

"Hadi told me that Farah Aunty and Amina are coming back this Sunday, is it true?" Rhythm asked and waited for his response but he didn't reply to her question.

He must have not heard me, she thought and kept quiet.

"Yes... they are," Humza replied, quietly.

He could answer her since he was quite enjoying the head massage she was giving him.

"Finally, " she murmured,

"What?" Humza asked,

"Nothing, I... I miss them,"

Hearing that, Humza glanced at her reflection through the mirror.

There was complete silence between them.

"Oh, I forgot to inform you..."

"Inform me, What?" Humza asked, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

"I need some things for my plants, So Hadi's taking me out," she said with a sweet smile on her face. Looking at her smile, and the way she took Hadi's name so casually made Humza feel a bit angry.

"No," he said.

"What?" She asked, innocently.

"You will not go out with him," He ordered her with a serious look on his face.

That sweet smile she had seconds ago was dropped and turned into confusion, "But why? I need..."

He cut her off,

"I said you won't," He spit,

"Why?" She repeated,

"Because I don't like it!" Humza yelled while clenching his jaw and trying to control his temper.

"You don't like, What?" Rhythm asked,

Humza shut his eyes trying hard to control his anger, he looked at the mirror and saw her looking at his reflection with a confused expression on her face.

"You shouldn't talk to Hadi the way you do," he added, "I don't like it," He had a deadpan expression on his face which scared Rhythm a bit.

He's the only one who talks to her in the mansion, without him she would have been bored to death and now, he's saying he doesn't like it?

What the hell?

She glared back at him, "In this mansion, he's the only one who cares if I'm dead or alive... he's my friend," she stated leaving no room for him to say anything.

"As far as your likes and dislikes go, I never said I'd do things according to that," she added, looking quite serious.

Humza clenched his jaw harder and fisted his hand, stood up and turned to her. He ran his fingers through his hair, her eyes flickered at his hair for a second before returning to his face.

"I... I don't like to beat around the bush, I always come straight to the point, Rhythm," he said, looking at her. Desperately trying to control himself, keeping in mind what happened last time he lost it but he was miserably failing at it.

"I'm telling you, you will tell him that you won't be going out... with him," He commanded.

"No, I will not," 

Author's Note:- 

Hey guys, Long time, I know. I sincerely apologise for taking this long to update. 

Do vote the chapter and leave your comments. 

Love you all.