Insert 19

Xola
I saw that she saw me and that was the plan so we can see how long its takes the squad to get to the house. I moved from where i was to hide somewhere that I can see the commotion and saw that it took them 8 minute to get here so i waited to see if they taking her away but they didn't after sometime I left texting Phila everything.

Imo
Waking up to finding my mom in my room smiling was a blessing.
Me: morning
Mom: morning
Me: how long you have been there?
Mom: just a few minutes
I got out of bed and fixed it than walked out with her helping her in the kitchen make breakfast as the boys came down.
Zanothando: Morning
Me: Morning. I sat down between them as we all took brown bread at the same time and I laughed.
Zanovuyo: It was weird when one person was coping me now I have two. I laughed and looked at my mom smiling and wiping a tear. Nqubekho was right, my family needed me.

Nqubekho
The last few hours we were going through the plans just as Ntokozo walked in from the front door.
Me: You should have used the back
Ntokozo: Hello to you too
Phila: His right... you should....
He raised his hands.
Ntokozo: Zola took care of them.
Me: Oh
Phila: You say that a lot.
Ntokozo: So the general is Scelo uncle and am sure you all know that but some of the kills that you have made were not ordered from the intelligence it was you doing his dirty work.
I grabbed the papers and read it through.
Me: That son of a bitch, he played me. That son of a bitch.
I placed the papers on the table.

General
I watched as the tact team i sent to his house walk in.
Me:what are you guys doing here?
Them: We were busted by the neighbourhood watch and they said residents dont feel safe with a truck sitting there for a day now, so we had to move.
Me: any recording done?
Them: nothing of value. I nodded and they left. I could somehow feel it in my bones that something was wrong but I couldn't pin point it.

Nkosazana
I washed some dishes and turned to look at my family. My mom and dad soaking every word Imo was saying. The boys laughing at something. This is what iv been praying for all along.

Phila
" i think we should attack tonight"
Ntokozo: should we tell Nkosi?
Me: we have dragged him into this for some time now let not do this.
Nqubekho: Ill send a text to the head of national security and get the ball rolling.
Me:everyone know what suppose to be doing?
They all nodded.
Nqubekho: let me walk to a room that has everything
We walked to the end of the passage and he punched the code.
Ntokozo: sweet lord!!...