Insert 17

Imo
He walked to the car opened the door and we walked in the house. He was angry, i could see it . We got in and he threw the file on the table and Walked to his room. I took my shoes off and walked to the closet took my clothes off about to change when I felt his strong arms grab me and push me against the wall as he kissed me all over my back than he removed his pants fast and took me from behind fast and hard and rough. I took it all as he went on and on driving me mad and making me come a couple of times. When he was done he took off all his clothes and picked me up taking me to the shower as we sat there letting the water run on us for what felt like hours.
Nqubekho: Remember no lies between us?
I nodded.
Nqubekho: That was my general.
Me: What did he want?
He closed his eyes and I could feel the frustration again.
Nqubekho: There is a hit on your father for 3.4 million and I need to find out who ordered it!!
I felt all the blood in my head rush

Van
We were all quiet as the they made love and we could hear everything than the showing and figured they bathing. No one questioned the general for wanting to bug the house and we were all praying that whatever happening Nqubekho doesn't find out or we all going to be dead.

General
My heart was pounding so hard after my visit to him. He is the world record shooter. What was I thinking letting him do my dirty work all of a sudden. Yes iv been tracking Phila ever since he was responsible for killing my brother Scorpion. And when i found out he was killing my people little by little leading up to Scelo broke my heart and I didn't think I just reacted and now here i was now. I took out my phone and called my wife.

Nqubekho
She was sleeping so I got up without waling her up and went to my secret room and took out my burner phone called my old contact Killer T.
Me: I need you
Killer T: ill be there in the morning
Me: am sorry to do this to you
Killer T: Ill be there in the morning bafo.
Me: Use the back.
Killer T: As if i was going to use the front door and have who ever keeping you awake at this hour know am in town.
Me: Thank you
Killer T: I owe you remember.
I hung up and sat there going through everything that he gave me around 3am i had it all figured and the only person that could get us out of this mess is Phila Mazibuko himself. But i need back up or he will think this was my plan from the beginning with the CIA. I hope that i making a right decision here. I took the signal jammers and turned it on in every room stopping anyone from listening in anything am about to say. And woke up Imo
Me: babe
Imo: Hmmm
Me: you need to get up
Imo: Why?
Me: Trust me okay?
She nodded and I took a small bag packed everything and gave her something to put on her.
Imo: They after me?
Me: Am not risking it okay.
Imo: where you taking me?
Me: Your father.
She stopped everything and looked at me?
Imo: Why?
Me: I need him to listen to me and what I have to say and you the only person that could stop him from killing me.
She kept quiet for some time than looked at me and looked at her ring and that scared me cause I dont know what she was thinking or if she was regretting being married to me or even giving herself to me. My heart pounded so hard against my chest. I cant lose her, call me selfish but I cannot lose her ...