Insert 14

Nqubekho
She had on the chain with my name on it and I had on my ring and she wore her ring which fitted perfectly on her fingers. She had on black track pants and sneakers, really looked perfect.
I had on my grey track suits and wore a bennie covering my bold head. I walked to the garage barn to a smaller car and drove it back
Me: We will start at the mall. Get your mom some flowers and get two bottles of wine.
Imo: Okay
We drove in silence, got to the mall and got two bunch of flowers and two cakes and two bottle of wine.

Imo
My heart was pounding fast as we parked at ths most beautiful huge house ever.
Nqubekho: You okay?
Me: Am shaking
Nqubekho: I got you
Me: But
Nqubekho: no buts. We have got this.

Nkosazana
Phila was pacing.
Phila: what are they doing out side?
Me: can you please calm down!
Phila: They have been there for two minutes
Zanothando: Dad!!
That got him to calm down as he drank a shot and there was a knock on the door and Zanovuyo walked towards it.

Imo
A young tall guy that looked exactly like me opened the door. He stood there shocked as another guy looking exactly like him stood there

Nqubekho
If I didn't know better I would say they triplets. The way they looked similar with dimples and all.

Zanothando
I grabbed her and hugged her. I knew that not seeing her all those years and always being told about her affected us but it was today that I got to see the magnitude of how much it has affected me. My brother hugged both of us as we cried and the flowers she was holding being crushed.

Nkosazana
Seeing my kids cry brought tears to my eyes. I never knew that the twins were affected by all of this till today
Zanothando: You look like him.
He pointed at Zanovuyo and she laughed that earthy laugh that her dad has. The boys moved and I slowly walked towards her touching her face and feeling that she is alive and real.
Me: My baby
I held her tight as I let go of all the tears iv held onto. When done she gave me flowers and her dad was standing there with red eyes. I know they say man are not suppose to cry but the only time iv seen Phila cry was when it related to our daughter. He stood right in front of her and raised his finger and I watched in amazement as she took his finger holding it like a small child and that made him lose all his senses and cry as he held her kissing her all over. " i love you angel"
Imo: I am Phila Mazibuko daughter, am no more stolen am now in his loving arms. She whispered but we all heard as my husband crushed her some more...