Insert 7

Nqubekho
The rest of the day I was doing my farm chores and she was tagging along behind me like a child. She had on my big cowboy hat and was loving the air and the sun and being outside. Around 5 everyone was knocking off and leaving and as usual i was setting the traps for intruders.
Imo: what that?
Me: An arrow
She looked at it as I set it up.
Imo: Why the traps?
I turned looked at her.
Me: what you know about traps
Imo: I read a book that had this hunter who hated people set up traps for unwanted guest.
Me: well am doing the same
Imo: oh.
I finished up and we drove home to the house.all her boxes where by the porch. She looked at it than got in taking off her boots.
Me: why do you take off your shoes?
Imo: I love how cold your floor is.
Me: you might get flu
Imo: I never get flu
Me: What you doing now might give you flu.
She took my sleepers and wore them going in the kitchen where she found my helper Ma Gumbi who help prepare food for me.

Imo
I found an old lady there chopping and I greeted her as she smiled back.
Me: Imo
Her: Ma Gumbi
Me: nice to meet you. She smiled.
Me: can I help
Ma Gumbi:sure
I helped her chop

Nqubekho
Watching her interact with another person was calming. For all she been through she really is a calm remarkable person. I watched as she showed my cook some tricks on things than I left going to shower but checking my phone first for texts and there was a full brief on Nkosi and his career and all about his partner Nkosazana who married Phila. There is more to this and visiting him will help. I closed my phone and got in the shower finished up and wore my dull black hoodie to sneakers. I pressed the code going to my secret room. I loaded all the security footage of the whole farm and press record for tonight and set all alarms.i walked out of it went to the kitchen.
Me: Ma Gumbi, ill be back. Please stat with my guest till am back. Ill drive you home.
Imo: Promise
Me: I promise.
I went to the barn that has the cars and drove off.

Nkosi
It was a long day so i drove home got to my apartment and took a long shower got in my PJ than walked to the kitchen and there he was in full black standing next to my counter.
Me: Commander Johnson

Nqubekho
Me: Hi
Nkosi: How did you get in?
Me: The door.

Nkosi
I slowly moved to the counter and i pressed the panic button that Phila stored the other year. I might look like am not panicking but I was and I kind of knew that this day is coming and now here it was...