Insert 10

Nqubekho
I had her wrapped around me as i picked her up taking her to my room. I kissed her all over as she allowed me too and i found myself with her naked underneath me.

Imolathile
My whole body was on fire everywhere he has kissed was burning. He had me on the bed as he removed his pants and lowered himself on me kissing me all over. I closed my eyes as I felt him just on my entrance. He looked at me as he slowly pushed as pain ripped through me but i looked deep in his eyes and i found comfort. He didn't move for a while and in the meantime my body adjusted to him. He started moving causing me to arch my back as he went deeper and deeper causing our boies to be in sync as i felt myself vibrate and explode into a million pieces. He held me tight as he fetched his own fantasy dragging me along with him as we both climax. He rolled to the side taking me with him and placing me on top of him. We were both quiet in our own thought. This was everything that iv wanted my first time to be like.
Nqubekho: You okay?
Me:just a little sore but am okay
He kept quiet and I moved my hand in circles on his chest.
Nqubekho: Uhm
Me: Talk to me
Nqubekho: Your father
Me: Yes
Nqubekho: His a hard man to please and we both on two different worlds.
Me: I don't understand.
Nqubekho: I don't know where you and I are heading and am awful in relationships but i feel like you and I connected in a different level apart from the sex
Me: Okay
Nqubekho: Your family is from USA, his coming here to fetch you and I know you have been longing to be with them but you might be pregnant with my child after this and...
I placed my finger on his mouth since he was rumbling and I moved onto him saddling him like how I read in one of the books iv read.
Me: What can I do to calm down our fears?
Nqubekho: Our?
Me: You have saved me, maybe am feeling this way because you the only human that have showed me kindness after years of torment but I fear my dad the same way those man fear him but I also adore him cause he have saved me from everything.

Nqubekho
I looked at her closed my eyes for a minute I hope I don't regret this and I really don't know what has gotten to me but....
" come with me to the walk in court and marry me"
She looked at me shocked and I looked back at her. I hope I know what am doing?
She nodded
Me: you understand what am asking you?
Imo: Yeah i do
Me: So you saying yes? Even though it might make things tense with your family?
Imo: if you wanted to hurt me or if you wanted me all to your self,you wouldn't have helped me find them and you wouldn't have cared if I lived or not. Am not going to lie and say I love you with all my heart but all I can say is am grateful to have meet you and am willing to explore this and if us getting married gives us the chance to see this through than yes Nqubekho ill marry you tomorrow.
I brought her closer to me kissing her asI slowly lifted her up and slid into her burying myself in her as I helped her ride me to her fullest. When she collapsed onto my chest all I kept asking myself was " is this the right thing to do? Am I saving her or am I hurting both of us? "

Nkosazana
We have been on the plane for a day now and my nerves were killing me. Everyone was sleeping apart Phila as I wrapped my leg on his cuddling.
Me: You okay?
Phila: I just don't want to mess it up you know.
Me: You wont.
Phila: I hope she likes me?
I smiled.
Me: what not to like babe?
Phila: You right what not to like.
Me: stop stressing babe. She will love us as much as we love her
Phila: You think?
Me: sh our child babe of cause she will.

Nqubekho
I woke up to having her half laying on me so I didn't move until she woke up.
Me: Good morning
Imo: Hi
Me: You okay?
Imo: Yeah my body pains
Me: sorry
Imo: Am not complaining about the exercises.

Imo
I hardly slept with him waking me up every now and then teaching me a few things that iv only seen in movies. Ive never felt so alive in my life both in body, mind and heart. I felt his every touch, kiss and care. I could still feel him in me even though he wasn't there anymore. I rolled off him as he got up going to the bathroom as i laid there thinking about every naughty thing he has done on me. I felt him push my legs to the edge of the bed as I giggled. He was knelling on the floor with my legs around his neck and he slowly kissed my private part making me flinch and tighten my thighs. He nibbled on the sides of them making me feel his presence and slowly made his way to my honey pot sucking at me as I screamed as my whole body vibrated being aware of him down there. I felt the need of him in me grow bigger and bigger and before I could explode he pulled me towards him quickly entered me as all my inside wrapped around him as I went into a frenzy my juices spilling on him as he started going in on me rough making me groan and scream my head off as explosion after explosion consumes me.by the time he gave in to this frenzy I was as mash as a mash mellow so he picked me up with him still in me walking to the bathroom and took me into the shower as he sat down and the water splashed on us. He sucked on my boobs as he went harder in me and I slowly started moving making him groan. I really don't know where the energy cane from but when his grip on my hips got harder i rode him just as he taught me making him shoot his juice in ma as I went faster until I was panting like a dog fully spent with us holding each other with him in me yet soft and to lazy to disconnect not that I was complaining. We let the water hit on us as we tried to catch our breath.
Nqubekho: You going to be the end of me.
I felt him grow in me again and my body getting energised again and my need to have him rip my insides grow. I made a slow circular motion making him grinned his teeth together in a deep groan that made me all honey again as I felt myself twitch. This time around we were not fast but we looked deep into each other eyes and I rode him, connecting in body,mind and soul as all you could hear was the water, my moans and his deep groans as we reached for the ceiling as our bodies vibrated ending this dance we had. He held me so tight as if not wanting to let go.

Nqubekho
Call me pussy whipped or a snob or any word that come to mind but after what we have shared I had no doubts about who am spending the rest of my life with. Even if its means I fight the government ir her father but am not losing her. Even if it means I lose everything but keep her. Am keeping her. I held her tight while the water washed us as she slowly went limp and I knew she was exhausted from all the love making. Iv never made love with my soul before and today I did and I knew she belong to me. Finding her in my basement was fats!!!.